problem with DialogButtonMenu.xml in Isengard nightly
(2015-04-20, 07:08)phil65 Wrote: for most cases "Dialog.Close(all)" (without ,true param) should be the better solution, that way the WindowClose animations will trigger.

Agreed. Any idea how to globally override skin shortcuts to add this second onclick action? I know this can be done on per-action base but l don't see a way to do this globally
(2015-04-20, 08:03)mkortstiege Wrote: That's expected behavior since it's a modal dialog. Introdued with https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/6828

The problem is that I have no control to what items are added by users in the shutdownmenu.
It's just a list of items provided by skinshortcuts. Those items are selected by the user himself, just like how editing the main menu items would.

Skin shortcuts has an override method to override a single action/path but it doesn't have something to override every action.
I can take a look at skinshortcuts code to add this in myself if phil65 and BigNoid agree with that as they currently maintain skinshortcut's code while Unfledged left the community.
Another road would be if I write some custom code on my own that parses the skinshortcuts list, adds in the extra Close action etc.
I'm using skin shortcuts for a custom shutdown menu so I have the same problem.
(2015-04-22, 20:58)Hitcher Wrote: I'm using skin shortcuts for a custom shutdown menu so I have the same problem.

I'm currently looking into skinshortcut's code to see if there's a way to solve this...
(2015-04-22, 20:58)Hitcher Wrote: I'm using skin shortcuts for a custom shutdown menu so I have the same problem.

OK, fixed it in the skinshortcuts script. Did a PR to BigNoid to merge it in.

If you want to test, check out my fork of the script:
https://github.com/marcelveldt/script.skinshortcuts

Usage:

add an additional line to your overrides.xml file:
PHP Code:
<groupoverride group="powermenu" condition="Window.IsActive(DialogButtonMenu.xml)">Close</groupoverride

replace "powermenu" with the name of the menu you're using for the entries in the powermenu.

The action will be added to the existing action, not replaced. In this example I've added Close as the additional action and this works fine in Isengard and so solves the issue.
Nice work marcelveldt, thanks. Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem with DialogButtonMenu.xml in Isengard nightly0