• 3(current)
Release Bravo Channel Video Addon
anyway to add the new million dollar listing LA?
no
thank you for this...works perfect
I've installed version 1.0.6 with Kodi 15.1 but I couldn't play a single clip . I'm getting a list of shows but when I'm trying to stream it/play it nothing happening or I'm getting : failed to play" message .
Do I need a US IP address via VPN for this addon ? I'm using SmartDNSProxy though

Thanks in advance for your reply .
(2015-09-12, 15:33)dinamo Wrote: I've installed version 1.0.6 with Kodi 15.1 but I couldn't play a single clip . I'm getting a list of shows but when I'm trying to stream it/play it nothing happening or I'm getting : failed to play" message .
Do I need a US IP address via VPN for this addon ? I'm using SmartDNSProxy though

Thanks in advance for your reply .
I believe that you do need a US IP to play videos.
Thanks ! I've figured it out , not every DNS proxy opens Bravo VOD links but some do . I found 2 actually . UnBlockUs Inc works perfectly on my Anroid media box .

Thanks again for the plugin and quick response . !!!!
First and foremost, thanks so much for the addon. My wife has been dubious at best for me pushing the cord cutting. This addon with Bravo is going to be the dealmaker. With that said, the addon worked perfectly last night, but now I am getting a failure on both my PC and my android media box. Any ideas?
V1.0.7 in my git and test repo:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.bravo
fixes the problem report in post #37

If you have installed my test repo:
https://github.com/learningit/repository...odi_addons

You should get an "auto-update" or "update available" message, depending on your "auto-update" setting. You may need to do a "Check for updates" to see the new version.

I made a pull request for the kodi.org repo, should be updated in a few days.
Thank you, sir!
Is the bravo plugin broken in your v2 repository? It works fine if I grab it from the original one, but I installed your v2 repository the other day so I tried to grab it from there first and it errors when I try to open.

Log says:

Code:
10:24:18 T:12780   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.t1m.bravo\default.py", line 175, in <module>
                                                ma.processAddonEvent()
                                              File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.t1mlib\lib\t1mlib.py", line 194, in processAddonEvent
                                                if mode==  None:  self.procDir(self.getAddonMenu,    p('url'), 'files', 'default_view')
                                              File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.t1mlib\lib\t1mlib.py", line 146, in procDir
                                                ilist = dirFunc(url, ilist)
                                              File "C:\Users\A\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.t1m.bravo\default.py", line 66, in getAddonMenu
                                                infoList['Plot'] = re.compile('"og:description" content="(.+?)"',re.DOTALL).search(epiHTML).group(1)
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'group'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
10:24:18 T:7364   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.t1m.bravo/
10:24:18 T:7364   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.t1m.bravo/) failed
(2015-11-14, 17:33)Wheresthebeef Wrote: Is the bravo plugin broken in your v2 repository? It works fine if I grab it from the original one, but I installed your v2 repository the other day so I tried to grab it from there first and it errors when I try to open.

Pls don't put debug logs in the forum, use xbmclogs or pastebin and always post the entire log.
You need to install version 2.0.2 from the V2 repository. I updated both at the same time, but didn't push the 2.0.2 changes until today.
ok thx
Hi,

The 1.0.7 update worked great for a while, but is now failing again. I see that the site is now asking for some credentials... Are you planning to add this to your add on?

Thanks,

John
(2015-12-03, 23:32)madpiman Wrote: Hi,

The 1.0.7 update worked great for a while, but is now failing again. I see that the site is now asking for some credentials... Are you planning to add this to your add on?

Thanks,

John
Works fine for me. For Isengard and Jarvis users there is an update to 2.0.3 available through the kodi.org repo. 1.0.7 stills works for Gotham and Helix users.
If you are having problems, please enable debug logging and post the debug log to xbmclogs or pastebin and I'll take a look.
Everything is working great! Cheers!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bravo Channel Video Addon0