• 7(current)
Release Bravo Channel Video Addon
It's been updated for a couple of days in the kodi.org repo.
Can you advise on how to update this? I'm new to Kodi and not familiar with the process. Thank you in advance!
It should auto-update if you loaded from the Kodi.org repo and have auto-update enabled.
(2016-06-10, 20:23)learningit Wrote: It should auto-update if you loaded from the Kodi.org repo and have auto-update enabled.

APP is not working on one of my tv's. I deleted the addon from the addon section and the user profile addon info. Redownloaded it and tried again still will not work. It list the shows I can select the episode but when I hit play it doesnt work. it gives me a check the log file but when i check the log it has nothing in there about the app.
(2016-06-29, 03:19)hewligun Wrote: APP is not working on one of my tv's. I deleted the addon from the addon section and the user profile addon info. Redownloaded it and tried again still will not work. It list the shows I can select the episode but when I hit play it doesnt work. it gives me a check the log file but when i check the log it has nothing in there about the app.

You've been here long enough to know that you must post a log to get a problem fixed.
I installed Bravo and a few other t1m add-ons last night. None of them work for me. I get the check the log file error. I know I have to submit the log file, but is there anything else I can check before going that route?

I'm running Kodi 16.1 on an nVidia Shield with Android TV as the OS on Ethernet. Is it even compatible with Android TV?
(2016-06-29, 15:11)keds2300 Wrote: I installed Bravo and a few other t1m add-ons last night. None of them work for me. I get the check the log file error. I know I have to submit the log file, but is there anything else I can check before going that route?

I'm running Kodi 16.1 on an nVidia Shield with Android TV as the OS on Ethernet. Is it even compatible with Android TV?
Many of my add-ons do not work outside the US. You may want to check with the individual add-on's support thread to see. I assume that you are installing from the Kodi.org repo, which will also install the helper libraries.
(2016-06-29, 14:16)learningit Wrote:
(2016-06-29, 03:19)hewligun Wrote: APP is not working on one of my tv's. I deleted the addon from the addon section and the user profile addon info. Redownloaded it and tried again still will not work. It list the shows I can select the episode but when I hit play it doesnt work. it gives me a check the log file but when i check the log it has nothing in there about the app.

You've been here long enough to know that you must post a log to get a problem fixed.

understood but if you see my post there is nothing in the at all about it. There is no crash or anything. Do i need to turn debugging on for it to show for the app?
(2016-06-29, 18:40)hewligun Wrote: understood but if you see my post there is nothing in the at all about it. There is no crash or anything. Do i need to turn debugging on for it to show for the app?
If you are getting a "Check Error Log" message there will definitely be info there that can be used. You need to post the entire debug log to xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com, not snippets.
(2016-06-29, 18:43)learningit Wrote:
(2016-06-29, 18:40)hewligun Wrote: understood but if you see my post there is nothing in the at all about it. There is no crash or anything. Do i need to turn debugging on for it to show for the app?
If you are getting a "Check Error Log" message there will definitely be info there that can be used. You need to post the entire debug log to xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com, not snippets.

Here you go. Hopefully there is something in here. http://pastebin.com/cWphVgYd
(2016-06-29, 19:27)hewligun Wrote:
(2016-06-29, 18:43)learningit Wrote:

Here you go. Hopefully there is something in here. http://pastebin.com/cWphVgYd

Your VPN doesn't support https.
(2016-06-29, 19:33)learningit Wrote: Actually it looks like you're trying to play this from some sort of a favorites location.
That will not work.

Not on VPN. Its just menu shortcut created from Aeon Nox. But if I go to settings -> add-ons -> My Add-ons -> All -> Bravo -> Launch and select the same shows it has the same behavior. Any thoughts? Do you want me to post the log of me doing it that way?
(2016-06-29, 19:37)hewligun Wrote:
(2016-06-29, 19:33)learningit Wrote: Actually it looks like you're trying to play this from some sort of a favorites location.
That will not work.

Not on VPN. Its just menu shortcut created from Aeon Nox. But if I go to settings -> add-ons -> My Add-ons -> All -> Bravo -> Launch and select the same shows it has the same behavior. Any thoughts? Do you want me to post the log of me doing it that way?

Are you on Comcast?
(2016-06-29, 19:39)learningit Wrote:
(2016-06-29, 19:37)hewligun Wrote:
That will not work.

Are you on Comcast?

No COX. As I said I have a setup in another room and it works just fine. The other setup is on a rpi2. This is a windows box. Just a quick edit. I tried this on a second windows box and it does not work either.
(2016-06-29, 19:40)hewligun Wrote: No COX. As I said I have a setup in another room and it works just fine. The other setup is on a rpi2. This is a windows box.
No idea then. You need to create a detailed debug log by enabling debug logging and specific logging for cURLib and ffmpeg. It's something to do with https, I think, which shouldn't be a problem on Windows.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bravo Channel Video Addon0