WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2015-04-21, 18:25)LongMan Wrote: Btw the openELEC builds links above give a 404 error.

Sorry, I've updated the urls in my post (changed # to %023, grr).

I've also tested the v91 and v92 database migration to v94, and this is now all good - many thanks.

(2015-04-21, 20:15)rterblanche Wrote: Which url must be used with the openelec dev update. I configured a new path based on the above but keep on getting an Pi2.arm release not found error message.

This seems to be a problem with the addon - I get the same as you, no matter what url I try. Please report it to the addon maintainer (ping @Leopold)

Edit: I've opened an issue on Leopolds github: https://github.com/LS80/script.openelec..../issues/20
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration of UPnP - by Milhouse - 2015-04-21, 21:34
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10