WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
Good day Montellese

I really like the way this project is going and am willing to offer my "live" environment as a testbed for you (W.A.F depending Smile

Currently I run Kodi on a headless Microserver running Windows 7, on a Raspberry Pi B, on two client machines running Windows 7 and 10, on a Windows 8.1 Intel tablet, as well as on 2 Android devices (Galaxy Note 2 phone and Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet).

The server is the main source, on 24/7 and updated with a curl command every 5 minutes. All the clients currently consume the media via UPNP shared on SMB.

If at any time you want me to test something for you please feel free to send it over.

I have not been able to successfully sync my TV Episodes between my server and windows 10 machine (currently the only devices involved with this test).

I found that one series reads 3000+ seasons. I think I found the reason: On the server I had an empty TV series folder with a .nfo file, thus Kodi picked it up, yet there are no seasons or episodes in it. Can you investigate that behaviour? I have deleted the series in the meantime and will try a full sync again tonight.

Regards,
Ganralf.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration of UPnP - by ganralf - 2015-05-25, 11:18
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10