WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
Wow, I've been waiting for something like this ever since I tried and failed the MySQL approach. I have 5 RPi's running Kodi but have just bought a Alienware Alpha (AA) gaming computer that I plan to run Kodi on and take one of the RPi's out of the rotation. I have a few questions.

1. Do xbmc favorites transfer to the client?

2. Will Millhouse's load continue to update through OpenElec? Should I turn off auto update?

3. My content is stored on my nas. Will this keep everything synced when the nas is asleep?

4. The RPi's are always on. I was thinking of using the AA as master but I want to power it down when not in use. Should I just use the RPi's as master or am I missing something?

5. I'm currently using xbmc Library Auto Update. Should I continue using it or not? (does this app fulfill it's purpose?)

6. Right now, I just image my master sd card and restore to the other's when needed. My plan was to use the AA as master, setup no sources on the RPi's and use this app to setup all of my sources on the master. (It makes it a little more complicated not using AA as master.) What do you suggest?

Sorry for all of the questions but want to go in prepared.

Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration of UPnP - by porterx - 2015-05-26, 00:23
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10