• 7(current)
WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2015-06-09, 20:47)porterx Wrote: Oops. Sorry. I'm not a heavy forum user so didn't realize the protocol. Text speak sometimes doesn't come across as intended. Lesson learned. Thanks for the heads up.

sorry my initial response.

If you are willing can help out testing this "upcoming" feature. It's still early but working quite well enough
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
the download links don't seem to work, does anyone know where I can download the test builds?

Thanks
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and came across this thread. It is what I have been hoping for for sometime now. I would love to help test this new functionality on Android ARM (Neo-X8-H media hub), the main library is on a Win 8.1 HTPC running Kodi 14.2. Unfortunately, the links don't seem to be working, so if someone would point me in the right direction I'd be much appreciative.

Thanks.
so no one has a working link?
Looks like they aren't in mirrors anymore. May need to wait for montellese to need to do more testing.
(2015-06-22, 18:44)natethomas Wrote: Looks like they aren't in mirrors anymore. May need to wait for montellese to need to do more testing.

(2015-06-22, 18:40)alextav Wrote: so no one has a working link?
All test builds are removed after one month as they are deemed outdated.
What needs to happen is that Montellese updates his work against main Kodi version when he has some spare time and creates new builds
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Rebased to current master and testbuilds are running: Will take a bit until they are built and then uploaded and available from the mirrors.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
OpenELEC builds (RPi, RPi2, Generic, Nvidia-Legacy): #0622x
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Latest test builds: June 23 2015:
Changelog
  • Rebased onto current master: 95a4fdc3200d584a4079d84267ad7a76fde37961
  • If you ran a previous version of this test build you need to delete your MyVideos92.db and MyVideos93.db
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
@Montellese will this feature be available to v15 or only to v16 J**** ?
thanks!
(2015-06-23, 22:17)fernandovg Wrote: @Montellese will this feature be available to v15 or only to v16 J**** ?
thanks!

Certainly not v15 and I can't even make any promises for v16. There are so many things that are still missing and other things that aren't working as excepted or aren't working at all.
No problem.
This is the best feature since subtitles th. upnp. Nice work.
Strangely most stuff worked for me and I used it as the daily driver. Only thing that drove me back to the other test builds is that the unwatched show counts and sorting is still broken. And then I found out its broken in the current upnp implementation and even the current beta test builds for local library as well
@Montellese will it sync tags too?

Use case: I have one tag for me and one for my wife. She has her shows and I have mine. Some we both watch. So If there is a new show I want to watch I add to my tag, would be great to have this new tag synced/added to the other kodi.
thanks!
(2015-06-24, 10:25)rterblanche Wrote: Strangely most stuff worked for me and I used it as the daily driver. Only thing that drove me back to the other test builds is that the unwatched show counts and sorting is still broken. And then I found out its broken in the current upnp implementation and even the current beta test builds for local library as well
Well yeah the "usual" use cases are working but it's always the corner cases that are causing the most headache. Furthermore I don't feel like the integration and the handling is very user friendly. Sure it's better than what we have now because it's something new but I just feel like synchronisation is too slow and setup up media providers and imports and configuring them is too clunky.

(2015-06-24, 18:07)fernandovg Wrote: @Montellese will it sync tags too?

Use case: I have one tag for me and one for my wife. She has her shows and I have mine. Some we both watch. So If there is a new show I want to watch I add to my tag, would be great to have this new tag synced/added to the other kodi.
thanks!
It should sync tags as well but it's always possible that I missed a property.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10