WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
I apologize in advance because I know this won't help very much. I haven't looked into how to start logging/find any crash logs that may be turned on by default, but I've used your test builds since the June release. I'm posting now because since I've used whatever Kodi test build your latest iteration is, it crashes very often for me. Particularly often when I have an XBox 360 controller in use with it, but not exclusively. The other versions worked flawlessly for me however. It's whichever client's instance of Kodi I'm watching from that crashes.

If it helps, I'm on Windows 10.

I do want to say that when I got fed up and wanted to find a way to host from a non-dedicated media pc to my laptop in the bedroom and not have an ugly list of items I finally found your project and I've loved it since. It does exactly what I wanted to and I really hope it gets picked up in the official releases soon. It's a fantastic feature for a simple home setup. No raspberry pi servers, no dedicated hosts or extra/funky network configurations to serve media from one source to others and have it be as organized as the hosts instance of Kodi. I love it.

Thank you again!

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration of UPnP - by Phweak - 2015-10-10, 09:34
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10