WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2016-01-11, 21:41)rterblanche Wrote: Any chance of a new version based on the latest code. Or you guys still busy trying to get the new release out?

Have a few issues that I am sure was fixed in the latest code base but unfortunately I like the new library integration so much, I can't go back to a normal build now.

I have rebased my work on current master (Krypton Pre-Alpha 1) but I'm currently working on being able to import items / directories from video add-ons / plugins and I will post new builds once that is semi-working.

(2016-02-01, 09:44)matthew1970 Wrote: hello. thanks for your effort, terrific idea. in my scenario, when the second kodi sync the tv, season and episodes, it can find them only if the main kodi is playing a video. otherwise it doesnt add anything and the sync day displayed is 2009.whith movies it is perfectly fine. no need to play a movie on the main kodi, sync works on secondary kodi

That's odd, sounds like your UPnP server is only running when you are playing a video. Kodi doesn't have such a restriction / functionality. Could you please go into the settings into System -> Debugging and enable component logging for UPnP (on both your Kodi installations)? Then start your main kodi and your second kodi and try to sync them. We should then be able to see in the logs whether the UPnP requests work or not. Thanks.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration of UPnP - by Montellese - 2016-02-01, 10:31
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10