WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2019-10-20, 22:17)LongMan Wrote: Small update
  •  Resume works properly on the same machine but it is not transmitted back to the server. The web client shows the old resume point. (Feels like you already knew that)
  • The dateadded seems to be different here. Recently added on Media Import is not showing the last items added. Actually it looks like all items has today's date for dateadded.
  • Tagging the items with the View/Library name works
  • Movies and Music Videos seem to sync ok. However, something has gone awry with tv shows. Episodes appears in the wrong show. (if desired i can attach databases from a media import sync and a Emby for Kodi sync)
Cheers

Edit: The tvshow is fine. It's the poster that is wrong in some cases. eg. The Putin Interviews has Mr Bean Animated Poster and Ku'Damn 56 has The Fix Podcast Poster. However, 60 minutes and DatelineSBS have their correct posters 
Thanks for the detailed feedback.
  • Yes I'm aware that synchronizing the resume point and watched status back to the Emby server is currently not working properly. I haven't figured out how to do this properly yet.
  • dateadded is always a difficult topic in Kodi. I'll take a closer look.
  • I've also noticed (also for movies) that sometimes retrieving the poster from Emby fails but then when syncing again it suddenly works. So something is still not right there in the add-on code.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, ...) - by Montellese - 2019-10-21, 08:17
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10