WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2019-12-27, 01:16)Montellese Wrote: There seems to have been a bug in both mediaimporter add-ons which I've fixed in the master branch but it should not result in Kodi hanging. I just tried it with my Emby server and removing the whole media provider worked perfectly fine.
Yes it's still there if you try to play a video item from an inactive media provider.

You're right I did not describe it properly. Maybe hang is not the right word.
Kodi has a message "Preparing..." with the spinning circle to indicate an action in progress.
However, nothing further occurs there. Kodi is still functional until I click the power button and chosse Exit. Kodi does not close.
After a while there is the windows dialog, "Kodi is not reponding, >Close the program or >Wait for the program to respond. That closes it.
Since I had it more than once, I don't wait for windows dialog, I just kill it from the Task Manager.

Hope that helps.

Edit: I saw that you had a new Test Build up so, I gave it a go.
  • The hanging problem is gone.
  • The Browse problem with TV shows is gone too.
  • The music video checkins is still there but i suspect you haven't gotten around to that one yet.

Great stuff.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by LongMan - 2019-12-27, 02:15
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10