WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2020-01-03, 20:58)Montellese Wrote: The problem with PRing this to Kodi master is that I don't want to drop a huge new system into the code base with nobody else in the team supporting it (actively). I can never promise that I have any or a specific amount of time to work on bugs / issues and I don't want to increase the support burden of the rest of the team. Therefore I'll have to discuss this internally in the team. There are still some known issues which need to be fixed before this is ready but obviously I would love it if it would make it into Kodi master someday.
Understood and appreciated. My hope was to get this into nightlies, which would have allowed your feature to propagate further into LE and CE builds, allowing me (and others) to test it as well. But again, I fully understand your very considered approach. Many thanks for moving this forward, especially in light of the limited time you have for this, and also to @LongMan for testing and reporting so diligently.
Server: DIY NAS w/ i3-8100, 32GB RAM, 4x6 TB WD Red, DD Cine S2 + 3xDuoFlex, OMV w/ Emby, TVheadend, Oscam
Living Room: Odroid N2 w/ CE, Panasonic DP-UB9004, NAD 758v3, LG OLED 65 B7, L/R B&W CM10, B&W C S2, B&W ASW10 CM, SL/SR Elac WS 1445, HL/HR Dali Alteco C1
Library: RPi2B w/ LE, Xbox One X w/ Kodi, Nintendo Switch, Panasonic Viera TX-P50 Plasma​​

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by M4tt0 - 2020-01-03, 23:21
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10