WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
I noticed one thing, i have 2 movie posters and a some series posters that i have corrected and showup on jellyfin but are not imported to kodi, even when i restart kodi and retrieves new added media it doesn´t import those posters.

I even tried to synchronize again and the posters dont show up, for example for a series it doesnt seem to get the right metadata when i press info theres no extended information about the series.

should i try to remove from library and scan again? i bet that probably will work. 

here is the log https://paste.kodi.tv/gaqegijasa.kodi

I have a feature request for you, when importing libraries from jellyfin, emby or plex, it would be nice to create a smartplaylist from those libraries, for example i have this sets of libraries films: Movies, Animation Movies, Documentaries, Short Movies, Animation Short Movies, series: Series, Animation Series, Documentaries Series.

Thats how i have it sorted and organized on jellyfin, so it would be nice on import to create that smartplaylists because they are handy to customize skins.

edit: as i suspected, after a few remove and sync again it showed properly the movie posters and info.
        about the playlists i see they are tagged, so i can create the playlists from the tags, so maybe the playlists are not needed.
Current setup: SONY XG8096
Previous setup: Mecool KM9 PRO - Kodi Leia 18.5 | xiaomi mibox 3 - kodi Leia 18.3 | MXIII - Some Kodi version - LibreELEC | Raspberry Pi 2 & 3 - Pipplware - LibreELEC

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Norin_Radd - 2020-01-09, 03:34
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10