WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2020-01-14, 23:28)sualfred Wrote: Do you know if the information just gets lost on playback initalization but the listitem in the dynamic container is holding the information? Or isn't it applied to the listitem in general? 
If it's the first one it could be related to the same issue with the wrong assigned playlist. 

I hope you will find the root of the issue. Most of playbacks are going to be started from widgets nowadays and it would be a pita if this would not work.
I've investigated it see https://github.com/Montellese/xbmc/issues/62. The information is not properly retrieved from the database. It looks like I'd have to add media import specific code to the playback starting logic which I very much dislike. Or I'd have to touch and change methods which are used in lots of places all around the codebase which I don't like either...
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Montellese - 2020-01-14, 23:42
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10