WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2020-01-28, 16:46)Montellese Wrote:
(2020-01-28, 13:00)bg_x Wrote: @Montellese other thinks I noticed was no people and cdartwork syncing with Kodi.
People from casts should be imported. But I don't think it imports their artwork or any details apart from their name and which roles they play in which videos. Are you not seeing any cast or just missing some of its information?
The add-on currently imports the following artwork if present:
  • poster
  • fanart
  • clearlogo
  • clearart
  • banner
  • landscape
  • discart
That's what I also found in the Emby for Kodi code. I tested all except discart because I don't have those in my library or in Estuary.

(2020-01-28, 13:00)bg_x Wrote: And no instand Update If something changed in emby database. Needs restart of kodi for syncing...
The add-on should open a websocket connection to your Emby server and receive notifications when something changes. Please provide a debug log so that I can check if something doesn't work with that connection. On my setup I can edit or watch a video using Emby's web client and then Kodi is automatically updated.
Furthermore you can manually start synchronizing a whole media provider or import from the context menu in the view where you added and configured the provider and imports. 
Can report with the last version everything works. Artwork is fine and changes are instand reported. Changes of collections seems not updatet in realtime but I can life with this. Think emby has no trigger of update when collections are chance or I'm wrong?

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by bg_x - 2020-02-04, 19:06
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10