WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
@Montellese,

I have been a bit distracted but I was able to give the last build a spin but haven't found time to get proper logs.

Just some observations,

• External subtitles are showing up. However if there is only external, it is disabled and there seems to be no way to enable it.
    • However if there is internal and external then both are available. Thinking of it now, i should check to see if it is the type or the count that is key.
  • strm files for Netflix and Amazon Prime both play fine. However, those plugins are causing Kodi to crash. I will try to grab some logs.
  • Changes made to metadata in the Emby Web app are reflected in Kodi immediately.
  • I noticed that if I add one library and allow it to sync, and then add a second library of the same media type, the sync does not start automatically the way it does for a different media type. I have to choose synchronize.

I will try to get logs for you if needed.

I know that you want to make it more efficient, but other than that it is so close now I can taste it.

Cheers,
LongMan

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by LongMan - 2020-02-13, 04:06
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10