WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
Hi, I'm starting to test the emby mediaimporter, thank you for doing this.

One thing I noticed is Options lacks an icon for Media Sources.
A first issue I had was that the media importer failed to authenticate, but that was not visible anywhere in the UI, I figured that out from kodi.log. Maybe there could be some more visible symbol when a media importer can't/didn't connect. Past that, importing movies was pretty simple.

Though, I have a question about splitting TV Shows, let me explain. In Emby I have TV Shows split into 2 libraries, TV Shows and Anime, those are different enough that I don't want to keep them together. When importing into Kodi I'd like to keep this separation. With Emby for Kodi I use playlists, many skins (Aeon Tajo and Rapier are 2 that I used succesfully) have support for playlists, so I can easily keep the 2 libraries separated into 2 main menu entries, each has its random art for slideshow picked from the playlist itself.
How would a setup like this be possible with Kodi MediaImport? I see that i can pick a specific media library, but I don't see how I could split multiple libraries into multiple sections in Kodi.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Maboz - 2020-04-18, 10:52
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10