WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
Many congratulations on a super addition to Kodi.

I would like to ask, are there any known issues with the Android build at the moment?
I installed a version onto my Shield using the link from this post, but found it didn't seem to include the Media Importer Repository (for me anyway):-
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2934392 

I manually downloaded the Media Importer Repository, but when I tried to install the media importer I got an error saying several dependencies were not compatible. The PVR client I use (Enigma/VU+) was also saying it couldn't be installed for this version of Kodi.
Is the correct and most up-to-date version for Android that I downloaded?

I did try on Windows as well beforehand and found everything to work as expected. My Plex server was discovered and media importer found my Movie library without any problems.
Everything seemed to work well. The only noticeable exceptions were all the movie certifications had been imported into Kodi as 'UK'. Movie certifications for the UK are actually written as UK:12, UK:15, UK:18 and so on. The only other thing I noticed was on the Video Info Dialog where the audio and subtitle media flags were being returned with a question mark.

If I can resolve the issue of installing on Android, I'd like to give more feedback for both platforms over a longer period of time.
Many thanks for bringing such a great addition to Kodi...

EDIT: I managed to get the Android build installed. The Media Importer Repository was also included in the build, I was looking in the wrong place previously. PVR client still not working unfortunately, but all media on Plex server found on the first library I've imported so far. Will continue to use and report if I get any issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Dumyat - 2020-04-27, 17:29
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10