• 55(current)
WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
@raptorjr 

There is a known bug in Matrix which causes a failed authenticated on Kodi startup. This leads into a not working real-time-monitor. 
Sometimes it can work, sometimes not. We are already investigating why this is happening. It's not reproduceable on all systems.

I'm just guessing, but I bet it's the same issue on your end. You should see a message in the log that the observer isn't able to authenticate (after Kodi startup). A log will tell us more.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
Thanks a lot for your effort. MediaImporter is full functional in my Kodi - Emby-Setup and I like it very much.

Unfortunately the Matrix-version is a little bit older, so some Add-Ons (TVHeadend, Netflix/AP-matrix-versions, IA) will not function. Would you be so kind and compile a newer version (ARM 32-bit)?
@willicooper,
Did you download from here? The addons are working for me.
Netflix - Working (version="1.1.1")
Amazon Prime - Working  (version="0.8.4+matrix.1")  from here
TVHeadend - Are talking about
  •   PVR Client - Working
  •  Server (LibreELEC addon) - ?
I will likely use Kodi Media Import when i upgrade to v19 because of its integration with Emby Server.  With that said here are a few things I would like to see materialize with this build...

1. Ensure full TV Tunes integration between Emby & Kodi.  This is skin dependent but there are a few skins out there that support it, and its already possible with Emby for Kodi. 
2. Expand TVTunes integration to include trailers where theme videos don't exist.  In its current state E4K exposes TV theme videos, and music but not trailers
3. Work with game addon developers to include games addons as media library providers (If that is the correct term).  The two big ones are the Internet Archive Game Launcher, and Advanced Emulator Launcher.  The internet archive game launcher can already be added to Kodi as a video addon so that might be an easy start.  Advanced Emulator/Mame Launcher could be a different beast but its great having all of your games in a permanent local database.

Thanks for your consideration, and I'll do what I can to help test or push these additions along.
(2020-05-12, 21:44)LongMan Wrote: @willicooper,
  •   PVR Client - Working

I am not able to install InputstreamAdaptive. "Dependencies kodi.binary.instance....."!
It's running here really fine with emby but I've loved to see the music integration.
(2020-05-13, 18:34)bg_x Wrote: It's running here really fine with emby but I've loved to see the music integration.

I tried to get the Team Members working on music to consider adjusting the music section, initially to allow tagging or modifying the source feature to use with none file system sources, and later lend a hand with the music branch of MediaImport. They have not been able to help so far.

Maybe you and others who have seen the value of  MediaImport can better explain the its value to them. Please comment. The more people that are interested, the greater the chance that a developer will think their time is well spent in helping to develop it. There is a reason most networks have trending. Let's make MediaImport the trending feature for Kodi.
(2020-05-13, 17:45)willicooper Wrote:
  •   PVR Client - Working

I am not able to install InputstreamAdaptive. "Dependencies kodi.binary.instance....."! 

InputstreamAdaptive is a binary addon and is thus dependent on the platform being used. That is a bit above my level, but post a debug log so that someone with more skill can point you in the right direction.
@bg_x,
Is it a requirement that you have access to the music library from Kodi's GUI? If not, try 'casting' from the android app. You can access the libraries, play or queue from the phone even if the items had not been scanned into the Kodi library.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
LongMan

Edit: You need to install EmbyCon or Jellyfin Kodi, depending on your server. You're really connecting to that addon on Kodi. The phone app is acting as a remote of sorts.
(2020-05-13, 20:31)LongMan Wrote:
(2020-05-13, 17:45)willicooper Wrote:
  •   PVR Client - Working

InputstreamAdaptive is a binary addon and is thus dependent on the platform being used. That is a bit above my level, but post a debug log so that someone with more skill can point you in the right direction. 
Debug-Log of my Win10-x64-Version

DEBUG: CAddonInstaller: installing 'inputstream.adaptive' version '2.5.6' from repository 'repository.xbmc.org'
DEBUG: CAddonInstallJob[inputstream.adaptive]: requires kodi.binary.instance.inputstream version 2.3.0 which is not available
ERROR: CAddonInstallJob[inputstream.adaptive]: The dependency on kodi.binary.instance.inputstream version 2.3.0 could not be satisfied.

Same in my ARMV7-Kodi-Installation on Sony BraviaTV
Let's see if someone offers some help.
Keep in mind that the full debug log is usually requested in order to receive help. https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file
(2020-05-14, 15:08)LongMan Wrote: @bg_x,
Is it a requirement that you have access to the music library from Kodi's GUI? If not, try 'casting' from the android app. You can access the libraries, play or queue from the phone even if the items had not been scanned into the Kodi library.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
LongMan

Edit: You need to install EmbyCon or Jellyfin Kodi, depending on your server. You're really connecting to that addon on Kodi. The phone app is acting as a remote of sorts.

Thank you... I know these thinks and atm I use embycon because emby for kodi didn't work since the begin of the year and I think angelblue05 isn't coding anymore. My special case is that I have a huge music database and I love the partymodus of kodi. But with embycon you can't use the partymodus because it doesn't import it to database... My workaround is a shuffled playlist on emby but I can't access it directly from embycon because embycon doesn't catch the playlists... I had to open the webclient of emby and start the shuffled playlist from there on my kodiclient... but I want to keep it simple and use the full potential of kodi... That's why I love to see the music integration of media import...

Thanks again and I hope sometime it will be possible...
@bg_x,
EmbyCon should show playlists. https://emby.media/community/index.php?/.../?p=861200
(2020-05-14, 22:55)LongMan Wrote: @bg_x,
EmbyCon should show playlists. https://emby.media/community/index.php?/.../?p=861200

Thank you LongMan but I hadn't Playlists in my list in embycon? I'm on last version... Will ask in the thread.
@bg_x
BTW if you are using the 'casting' method that i suggested, it does not matter if EmbyCon shows the playlists. Access the playlist on the the phone/tablet, with the app or even the web client (free), connect to the Kodi instance and play the playlist on the phone/tablet in whatever mode you want.
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10