•   
  • 57(current)
WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
Hello, I had the same error like wanilton. I'm on 0.0.9 and last mediaimporter-kodi. How to get the last master version?
Use the Clone or Download (Green Button) to get  a zip of master and install from the zip file.
https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimporter.emby
Just a heads up since there hasn't been any updates for a few weeks. I was very busy at work and still am very busy at home but I've started getting rid of or working around issues in the media importing core logic which were introduced in the very early stages of the project (several years ago) at which point I had no idea where this was going. Some of these issues are starting to surface through various other issues or making it hard to change / adjust certain things. My estimation is that I've reworked 60 - 70% of the issues I identified / know about but the hardest one is still unsolved.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks for the update. As always, real life and especially family comes first.
Hey, there is no android test build for this? Its says Not Found (for ARMv7a)
The last set test builds have expired. We might have to wait a little for new builds. There is an push to get Matrix Alpha 1 released, it might be a good idea for the next build to be based on that release.

Let's see how quickly that is completed.

Cheers,
LongMan
  •   
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.