• 57(current)
WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
Hello, I had the same error like wanilton. I'm on 0.0.9 and last mediaimporter-kodi. How to get the last master version?
Use the Clone or Download (Green Button) to get  a zip of master and install from the zip file.
https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimporter.emby
Just a heads up since there hasn't been any updates for a few weeks. I was very busy at work and still am very busy at home but I've started getting rid of or working around issues in the media importing core logic which were introduced in the very early stages of the project (several years ago) at which point I had no idea where this was going. Some of these issues are starting to surface through various other issues or making it hard to change / adjust certain things. My estimation is that I've reworked 60 - 70% of the issues I identified / know about but the hardest one is still unsolved.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks for the update. As always, real life and especially family comes first.
Hey, there is no android test build for this? Its says Not Found (for ARMv7a)
The last set test builds have expired. We might have to wait a little for new builds. There is an push to get Matrix Alpha 1 released, it might be a good idea for the next build to be based on that release.

Let's see how quickly that is completed.

Cheers,
LongMan
For those still interested I have updated the download links for the last release from May 31st: https://github.com/Montellese/xbmc/wiki/Downloads. There have been no changes.

Unfortunately ever since the Covid-19 lockdown I haven't had any free time at all. I will try to rebase this version onto Matrix Alpha 1 so that people get the features, improvements and bugfixes that the rest of the team has been working on.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Hi, did anyone succeed to add myplex server ? i get an error when i try. Same for emby connect ! 

I succeed to add my remote emby server through the local option by entering the url but it is not working when trying the same with Plex.
https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimporter.plex this is not work in Matrix...i cant install...
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
@webmaher,
There is a MediaImporter Repository that is included with the build. However, it is disabled. Enabled it and then install the Plex MediaImporter Addon from the repo. That way all the dependents can also be downloaded from the repo.

Enable Repo
  • Settings>Addons>My Addons>Addon Repository>repository.mediaimport>Enable
Install the Importer
  • Settings>Addons>Install from Respository>repository.mediaimport>mediaimport.plex

Thanks for testing.
Hope that helps.
Been trying to add my Plex server but Local Only and MyPlex both don't work. 

Local Only tells me that my hostname which is my IP doesn't match.

While MyPlex gives me:
  Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
  Error Contents: function takes at most 2 arguments (3 given)

Has anybody else had success with Plex?
(2020-08-20, 05:55)gamaru Wrote: Been trying to add my Plex server but Local Only and MyPlex both don't work. 

Local Only tells me that my hostname which is my IP doesn't match.

While MyPlex gives me:
  Error Type: <class 'TypeError'>
  Error Contents: function takes at most 2 arguments (3 given)

Has anybody else had success with Plex?
You're right. There seem to have been backwards incompatible changes to the Python API in Kodi which is why the Plex media importer add-on isn't working anymore. This is already fixed in latest master (in addition to some new features) so I will try to release that version ASAP.
(2020-08-21, 07:45)Montellese Wrote: You're right. There seem to have been backwards incompatible changes to the Python API in Kodi which is why the Plex media importer add-on isn't working anymore. This is already fixed in latest master (in addition to some new features) so I will try to release that version ASAP.
Great to see that ! Smile
I'm willing to try that new version then !
Do you post it there when there is a new version available ? Or do we need to keep an eye on the GitHub page ?
(2020-08-21, 08:47)Noustaa Wrote: Great to see that ! Smile
I'm willing to try that new version then !
Do you post it there when there is a new version available ? Or do we need to keep an eye on the GitHub page ?
I will post the update here but since the update of the add-on will also be published on the repository it should automatically be detected by your Kodi installation.
(2020-08-21, 09:13)Montellese Wrote: I will post the update here but since the update of the add-on will also be published on the repository it should automatically be detected by your Kodi installation.

Ah Great ! Thank you for your answer !
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10