WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2020-11-08, 02:15)Gee11 Wrote:
(2020-11-08, 01:32)LongMan Wrote: A MediaImport build based on Alpha 3 has not been made yet. So unfortunately you won't be able to upgrade yet.
There is a lot of activity in Master now so it may not be the best time for a build. Montellese time is limited so maybe Beta 1 may be a better time for a new build.
Let's see how it goes.

With regards to live updates, it is kind of a known bug. I can't remember if it was in Kodi or the addon.

Edit: Updates on the server are only synchronized on Kodi startup
ok i understand, thanks
@LongMan thanks for answering for me. I'm currently stuck in a room with Covid-19 to protect the rest of my family.

Unfortunately the issue @Gee11 ran into is based in Kodi (master) itself and needs to be fixed there. It seems to happen to some users but not others which makes it harder to track down. It doesn't happen on my dev machine but it also happens to @sualfred. It also affects other add-on scripts / services and not just media import add-ons.

Last I worked on this project I was stuck on a weird database behavior which I haven't figured out yet. It is the last step in resolving issues when removing tvshows / seasons or a full import from Kodi resulting in zombie entries in the database.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Montellese - 2020-11-11, 11:44
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10