• 77(current)
WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
Quote:Just ran an import from a PMS with 27k+ episodes which took ~15 minutes.
Quote:I just tested my latest performance improvements of mediaimporter.plex on a movie library with 9k+ movies. Last time I ran the import (back in March) it took 95 minutes. Now it took 6 minutes. That's not a bad speedup.

Not bad at all.
(2021-06-10, 03:20)LongMan Wrote:
Quote:I just tested my latest performance improvements of mediaimporter.emby on a movie library with 9k+ movies. Last time I ran the import (back in March) it took 95 minutes. Now it took 6 minutes. That's not a bad speedup.

Not bad at all.
I have time to test plex...can you please upload this new version ASAP... if work OK then i ask arvvoid if any chance to create also HBO importer...
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimpor...conversion. Hit the green button and download the zip file.  the latest Media Import Builds are here https://github.com/Montellese/xbmc/wiki/...#downloads.
(2021-06-10, 11:30)webmaher Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 03:20)LongMan Wrote:
Quote:I just tested my latest performance improvements of mediaimporter.emby on a movie library with 9k+ movies. Last time I ran the import (back in March) it took 95 minutes. Now it took 6 minutes. That's not a bad speedup.

Not bad at all.
I have time to test plex...can you please upload this new version ASAP... if work OK then i ask arvvoid if any chance to create also HBO importer...

There are three different versions you can try:
  1. master from https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimpor...master.zip which contains the ~50% improvements from optimizing the queries with python-plexapi version 4.6.0
  2. improvement/parallel_conversion from https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimpor...ersion.zip which is based on master and even faster by using multiple threads to retrieve the imported metadata.
  3. improvement/retry_requests from https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimpor...quests.zip which is based on improvement/parallel_conversion and contains additional retry logic on connection problems to be more resilient against network issues etc.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
with 1. master from.... i cant connect to my Plex I got this....

log file
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
(2021-06-10, 14:35)webmaher Wrote: with 1. master from.... i cant connect to my Plex I got this....

log file
same story with second version...
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
(2021-06-10, 14:42)webmaher Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 14:35)webmaher Wrote: with 1. master from.... i cant connect to my Plex I got this....

log file
same story with second version...
and also with third... before i never have this problem...
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005

log file

Thanks for the feedback. That's odd. I haven't touched this code in a while and it doesn't look like anything has changed for MyPlex PIN login in python-plexapi either (which makes sense because I provided the implementation). Did you start with an existing database with credentials / access to your PMS already configured or did you start fresh? I just tried both and everything works fine. When I choose "Link MyPlex account" in the media provider settings it shows me the PIN and after entering it in the browser it says that I was successfully linked to my MyPlex account and I can start adding imports for the provider.

EDIT: I also just tried manually adding a Plex server as a media provider through MyPlex and that worked fine for me as well.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Here is complete log file with importer 1....
PLex01
I started fresh...browser says successfully linked....really strange...
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
(2021-06-10, 15:10)webmaher Wrote: Here is complete log file with importer 1....
PLex01
I started fresh...browser says successfully linked....really strange...
And it works fine with the "official" 0.0.9 version from my repository?
yes..just tested and import 1490movies in 10 minutes...and now made upgrade and importing series...it looks good for now  Smile
HTPC W1064bit, Kodi 21
Geforce 1050Ti 4GB
Sony Android TV XE 9005
Can I install media importer on Raspberry Pi4 with OS LibreElec?

Thanks.
There is no official build. However I build for my own use. If you ok with that, you can get a copy here
(2021-06-10, 22:58)LongMan Wrote: There is no official build. However I build for my own use. If you ok with that, you can get a copy here

Thanks- however this is TAR format instead of ZIP and therefor unable to install.
(2021-06-10, 23:52)Rijs43 Wrote:
(2021-06-10, 22:58)LongMan Wrote: There is no official build. However I build for my own use. If you ok with that, you can get a copy here

Thanks- however this is TAR format instead of ZIP and therefor unable to install.
Use an official build to install and use the given file to upgrade. Let me know if you need detailed instructions.
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10