WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2021-06-12, 23:01)webmaher Wrote: almost all...i have maybe 10  series with this warning:
2021-06-12 18:03:05.409 T:15472 WARNING <general>: [mediaimporter.plex] failed to retrieve item Lola, Mikka & Dali with key /library/metadata/305073 from 'XYZ' (plex://xxx/): an integer is required (got type NoneType)
@webmaher I think I have figured out what the problem with these episodes is and have pushed a potential fix. Furthermore I've seen a fix in python-plexapi concerning authentication problems for non Plex Pass users which might explain the issues you saw initially. I've also integrated this fix into master and the other two improvement branches. So if you have some more time it would be great if you could test again with improvement/retry_requests from https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimpor...quests.zip.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Montellese - 2021-06-14, 13:12
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10