•   
  • 91(current)
WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
@Montellese 
Grateful if you could advise if the Emby Media Importer is capable of importing Music libraries as well?
My test TV show and Movies have both been imported without issue on the latest Windows build, but don't seem to be able to import the music library as I'm not even offered the option.
Rather oddly, I am offered the option to import Music Videos, but don't have any Music Vids added to my Emby server currently.
Appreciate any tips/feedback.
Cheers
@Dumyat, Currently Movies, TV shows and Music videos are supported. Music import has not been implemented yet.

As a workaround, i haved used the emby plugin to import my music library. I haven't tried the latest version of that plugin so I am not sure if it will allow you to import music only, as there has been a major rewrite.

Cheers,
LongMan
(2022-06-24, 00:39)LongMan Wrote: @Dumyat, Currently Movies, TV shows and Music videos are supported. Music import has not been implemented yet.
Many thanks @LongMan 
I suspected that might well have been the case, but thanks for the confirmation.
I did try EmbyCon very quickly last night, but don't seem to be able to queue music tracks using that addon (although I didn't spend very much time trying either).
Cheers
@LongMan,
I used Emby for Kodi to import only the music libraries. You can then use kodi to make your pllaylists.
  •   
  • 91(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.