• 2(current)
Stalker PVR client for Stalker Middleware
No, but in simple you can set your channel numbers to start at a number over 1000 so they are sorted to the bottom of the list... you may have to reset your guide database after changing this setting.

Kenji123 , I have the EPG working for one of my servers, however the time seems to be off, setting the timezone does not seem to resolve the issue, has that not been enabled yet?
(2015-05-05, 13:29)kibtu Wrote: Hi!

I am using two IPTV PVR clients on Kodi: Simple and Stalker.
Now I have both lists mixed. I would like to use PVR clients separately like video addons.
Can it be done?

Regards

p.s. Great work kenji123!!!

Not that I know of. Everything loaded from PVR clients are amalgamated.

(2015-05-05, 17:48)psycon Wrote: No, but in simple you can set your channel numbers to start at a number over 1000 so they are sorted to the bottom of the list... you may have to reset your guide database after changing this setting.

Kenji123 , I have the EPG working for one of my servers, however the time seems to be off, setting the timezone does not seem to resolve the issue, has that not been enabled yet?

The timezone setting has no affect on the EPG as yet. From what I've been able to test before, EPG times from providers were in UTC, so timezone differences didn't matter (Kodi's stores EPG times in UTC).

Since this now doesn't seem to be the case with all providers, then the add-on would need to adjust the times timezone difference.

Working on xmltv import right now, so this'll be addressed sooner rather than later.
I tried few days to ungroup programs with group manager in Kodi. I finally found that a name for new group must not have a space between characters. Grrrr!
Now is ok.

I tried iVue TV Guide for Stalker. Not perfect, but very good.
(2015-04-24, 06:12)dukester Wrote: im using the helix build running Openelec on an M8 s802 ARM box and its functioning great, good work and thank you for adding linux arm support.

am using the same box and os as you, please how can i find the client add-on
(2015-05-06, 15:08)werlay Wrote:
(2015-04-24, 06:12)dukester Wrote: im using the helix build running Openelec on an M8 s802 ARM box and its functioning great, good work and thank you for adding linux arm support.

am using the same box and os as you, please how can i find the client add-on

i used this one here.

https://github.com/kenji123/pvr.stalker/...rm-0.6.zip
Main System - HTPC - Intel I3 6300 - Asrock z170 - 16 GB DDR4 - 128gb SSD - 65" UHD HDR Sony Android TV - Pioneer VSX 1130-K - 7.2.2 speakers
Other devices currently in use - 55" 3D UHD LG TV - 2 Fire TV's - Nexus Player - MiniMX s905 - Voyo Vmac Mini
Ubuntu Server - 12 TB NAS - MYSQL - Torrent Box
I am on FireTvStick and had your Stalker client installed when I had kodi 14.2. Everything ran perfectly. But then I updated to Kodi 15 and now the Stalker client won't load saying check log files. Is this a known issue by the developer or is this just an issue of mine. If it is the application, is there a fix in the works?
uninstall kodi and install kodi 15 beta 1.. it should include pvr.stalker
How does one lock the adult programming, does not seems to work.
Question 
Hello friends:

I use these instructions -- http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Compile_Kod...Hat/CentOS -- to compile Kodi v15b2/Isengard for Fedora20 Linux. The instructions work fine.

The only issue is that -- unlike Kodi v15/Isengard for Windows -- my compiled result does not include a Stalker PVR Client; and I cannot find a Stalker PVR Client for Kodi v15b2/Isengard for Linux (again, specifically for Fedora20 in my case - in case that detail matters).

How do I obtain this?
Do I need to compile it from sources, too? If yes, are there any instructions?

Sorry to be a bother, and thank you. Smile

NYCeyes
(2015-05-14, 04:07)node Wrote: How does one lock the adult programming, does not seems to work.
Make sure you have a password setup in Parental Control under Settings, then bring up the context menu for the channel you want to lock and choose lock channel.
Now that XMLTV is out of the way, after some fixes/improvements timeshifting is up next.

fixes/improvements to come:
- better descriptive notifications specifically for errors
- auto re-authenticate when authorization is lost
- update the epg data if it was last loaded more that 15 mins ago

@nyceyes

The add-on simply passes the url to Kodi. It doesn't demux or stream the input to Kodi. That said, any constant buffering that occurs is probably to do with the server that is providing the stream, or some other factor.

I'll respond to my PMs when I somehow reach the new 10 post requirement.
Looking forward for timeshifting.. You may already have planned for this but please make it so we can choose the recording/buffer location.. so we can use external drives on devices with low disk space ike the Fire TV.

Version 0.8 is running like a dream for me. Great work yet again!
Hi - I'm using Kodi Isengard Beta1 on a FireTVStick, with Stalker 0.8

I'm (new to Kodi et al), so I have a couple of questions...

- are recordings not implemented in stalker yet ? (I managed to get a recording sub-menu up, but it didn't seem to record anything)

I'm using 1.iptvprivateserver.tv, and for the EPG, I'm using http://is.gd/NFPSF
The channel my wife wants most is ITV Encore, which is in the channel list and views ok, but it doesn't appear in the EPG

- is there any formal method of asking for a channel to be added to the EPG?, or,
- are there any other EPGs out there that include ITV Encore that I can use with stalker ?

Also,
(2015-04-24, 17:26)dukester Wrote: ... the EPG will come when its out of public beta and becomes a paid service.
- is there any eta for this ?
Im sorry i have to ask;

Didnt stalker go to. A paid serviceHuh
(2015-06-07, 16:20)j2048b Wrote: Im sorry i have to ask;

Didnt stalker go to. A paid serviceHuh

Not yet, or at least the Rocket service hasn't at this point. It will eventually though.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stalker PVR client for Stalker Middleware2