• 6(current)
Stalker PVR client for Stalker Middleware
(2015-07-26, 23:58)nyceyes Wrote: FYI: I got it the above resolved. It was a provisioning issue, but I resolved it.

Hi,

How you resolved it, pls share.
See the thread above... Start with comment #181 (where the issue is described) and then follow the back-and-forth comments, which leads to the resolution.
nyceyes,

I don't understand what you mean by comment#181. There are online 77 before mine.
Hello everybody.
I was wondering if somebody could please help me.
I have an android tv box running Kodi and I would like to know how to install the stalker Middleware on kodi.
I understand that the iptv client is banned , but i am referring to the middleware.
Also I am concerned about the mac address, as our MAG 250 STB was blocked as the provider of our last service closed and I am wanting to use the Stalker middleware.

Ps- do I have to pay for a subscription to receive the feed/ programs.
sorry to be vague
many thanks
Can somebody check this:

mac=00:1a:79:11:22:33
hostname=tveu.ddns.net
portalurl=/stalker_portal/server
port=88

mac=00:1a:79:11:22:33
hostname=portal-de.saguar-media.com
portalurl=/stalker_portal/server

Plugin van retrieve channel list, but never get playback.

I want to be involved in development but need some help.

Can somebody check if it works on Your KODI ?
I have forgot to ask one more thing:

How does Stalker create link for playback ?
#
Hello,
I need help "PVR Stalker".
I have this Box and KODI:
KODI 16.1 RC2
NEO-Z64 Windows 10 | Minix
I can not put the "PVR Stalker" working.
Question: "PVR Stalker" activated, it works with "Simple IPTV Client" also enabled?
I need a tutorial. Where can I get?
Thank you.
#
Has anyone been able to make this work with recording?
I currently use Kodi and get my TV through the Stalker Client. I have the guide and it all works very well except recording.
I know that you need a PVR backend but I have not been able to find one. I would be curious if anyone has this working.
I appreciate any feedback.
this add-on can't do any recording.

there may be a spinoff of the add-on that could do local recording in the future, though.
Is it possible that this Client for Stalker Middleware does not work any more? I am receiving authentification fails trying to use the addon.
could someone to start stalker pvr addon {vers. 2.7.1) with Krypton beta 1 ? I have kodi krypton beta1 crash after autentification on the server and after downloading the list of the channel.
Nvidia Shield
kodi 18.1 RC1
(2016-08-02, 05:45)kenji123 Wrote: this add-on can't do any recording.

there may be a spinoff of the add-on that could do local recording in the future, though.

Hi Kenji123, is there any way to contact you directly to discuss paying you to make a custom modified version of one of your addons?

Thanks,

Mark
I am having problems with pvr stalker on v17 , all my pvr's keep getting deactivated
Hi
Can you make it work with iptvpanel.net software?
Hi Kenji

I am trying to install Stalker client on Helix 14.2 (Platform : Apple TV 2) but I am having issues. Please help to install this stalker PVR addon on apple tv 2.

Thanks.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stalker PVR client for Stalker Middleware2