Launch Kodi with Kore
Hi everyone

Is there anyway to launch the Kodi software (I'm in W8.1) through the app?

Maybe a way to keep Kodi running in the background so the app can connect to the server and launch.

Thanks!
No, there is no way to launch Kodi from the remote.
This may be a bit more involved than you're willing to get into, but I use a combination of Tasker and Remote Launcher.

Tasker runs a launcher via Remote Launcher, waits a beat, then Launches Kore. I have the icon set as the Kore icon, so they both just launch a the same time when I hit that button.
(2015-04-30, 16:16)nlash Wrote: This may be a bit more involved than you're willing to get into, but I use a combination of Tasker and Remote Launcher.

Tasker runs a launcher via Remote Launcher, waits a beat, then Launches Kore. I have the icon set as the Kore icon, so they both just launch a the same time when I hit that button.
Hey, I thought I'd give this a try. I currently use Unified Remote and Tasker, but this looks better, however I am unable to get the app to connect to the server. I've tried using both my router's IP-adress and my PC hostname, but nothing. Am I missing anything?
(2015-05-01, 22:58)Tobby Wrote:
(2015-04-30, 16:16)nlash Wrote: This may be a bit more involved than you're willing to get into, but I use a combination of Tasker and Remote Launcher.

Hey, I thought I'd give this a try. I currently use Unified Remote and Tasker, but this looks better, however I am unable to get the app to connect to the server. I've tried using both my router's IP-adress and my PC hostname, but nothing. Am I missing anything?

You've set your port? I think the default is 4444.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Launch Kodi with Kore0