[WIP] Android TV skin
Description

Skin based entirely on the Android TV UI.

Screenshot

as you can see i'm not finished yet and have abit to go any ideas you like to see let me know!
Very nice. Looking forward to how it shapes up.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
trying to get all the addons to show on the main page but having issues if anyone know how i can get this done would be great
Very, very cool. Great idea. I'll give it a try for sure.
Skin is looking good so far. Very clean and tidy. One question... Are the main menu tiles going to be able to have custom shortcuts set , or are they going to be fixed tiles? I ask this because some may use addons rather than their library for their viewing pleasure.

Very good work.
Looks great, when you have a plan to publish the first version?
(2015-04-23, 14:20)Mikewave Wrote: Description

Skin based entirely on the Android TV UI.

as you can see i'm not finished yet and have abit to go any ideas you like to see let me know!

now that is a beauuuutiful skin... i'd sure like the seymour of that Cool
Still in the beta stages so will take me abit no eta as of yet. For the main menu titles your going to be able to add more shortcuts but will have fixed ones that can't be changed. My idea for this skin is access everything from the main menu so it will display all addons movies and tv shows right from the main menu
Amaaaazzzzziiinnnnggg work, fantassstic look and feel to it from what I can see and can't wait to try it out.
would love a search facility where you could search all addons for specific content like can when searching for content in istream, but from the main screen. Also - would love to see a tweak of the iptv simple client to make it better looking and more like a programme guide (not horrible looking like ftv and that rubbish yellow one n can't remember what it's called now).

Regarding the thumbs at the top: Are they from your library or are they generated from the add ons? Think the later would be amazing With a choice of links like genesis creates when a choice is selected.

How far off of a release candidate is your build, you talented guy, and wniche versions of kodi are compatible and is the build displayed used on android? You are a legend and I praise you. By the way - any way of adding Sam fishers kodi splash video to the skins startup??

Scott
(2015-04-24, 12:32)Mikewave Wrote: Still in the beta stages so will take me abit no eta as of yet. For the main menu titles your going to be able to add more shortcuts but will have fixed ones that can't be changed. My idea for this skin is access everything from the main menu so it will display all addons movies and tv shows right from the main menu
AAAAmaaaazzzzziiinnnnggg work, fantassstic look and feel to it from what I can see and can't wait to try it out.
would love a search facility where you could search all addons for specific content like can when searching for content in istream, but from the main screen. Also - would love to see a tweak of the iptv simple client to make it better looking and more like a programme guide (not horrible looking like ftv and that rubbish yellow one n can't remember what it's called now).

Regarding the thumbs at the top: Are they from your library or are they generated from the add ons? Think the later would be amazing With a choice of links like genesis creates when a choice is selected.

How far off of a release candidate is your build, you talented guy, and wniche versions of kodi are compatible and is the build displayed used on android? You are a legend and I praise you. By the way - any way of adding Sam fishers kodi splash video to the skins startup??

Scott
P.S how customisable will it be when you've finished
@Mikewave Great work!
Do you have a idea when do you release it?
How are things going with this skin? Any news on an alpha release? Loving the design!
Yes cant wait for this...
Shall I recommend a better color harmony to go with that.
Looking good

Reference : https://www.materialpalette.com/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Android TV skin1