Req Seek bar seeking
Can't seem to do this on my phone. Is this something I can do on my own?
The seek bar doesn't have touch/mouse support, you'll need to use the media buttons to fast forward or rewind.
Can I add touch support to the seek bar?

Can I easily scale the size of the media buttons to 2x or 3x the original size?

(Any hints appreciated I just don't know where to start)
I tried adding mouse support for the seek bar, but could never get it to work. Take a look in DialogSeekbar.xml.

If you want to make the buttons bigger, they are defined in VideoOSD.xml.

Good luck!
Sorry for the stupid question, but was is the alternative to fast forward to a point in time. If I go 32X it stops and then I have to click on FF again multiple times to get to where I want.

I use this for concerts, so I can skip to a song without knowing where it actually is.

thanks
Doubt there's anything the skin can do, sounds like you're describing the seeking changes in Isengard. See http://kodi.wiki/view/Skip_steps
This is also something I am also very interested in, as the seek support for keyboard / remote is awfully slow if you know the point in the video / audio you'd like to be.
Finally figured out how to make the progress bars clickable by looking at BigNoid's code in Aeon Nox 5. Fix is available now on github and will be in the next version.
Excellent news, thank you!
You are amazing.
Wow, have been hoping for this for a long time!
Makes the skin a lot more interesting on touch devices...

(If only the slider menu wouldn't pop-out almost every time I touch the screen Wink )
(2015-08-21, 14:48)rvdgeer Wrote: (If only the slider menu wouldn't pop-out almost every time I touch the screen Wink )
Yeah, I've tested it on my phone and it doesn't matter which side of the screen you swipe from, the side menu opens. Not sure how to change that so it only opens when swiping from the left.
I just migrated from Plex to Kodi because I found the Kodi interface to be much nicer and it can access my TV tuners. I just can't believe one cannot seek by clicking the progress bar. This is very annoying and seems like it should be a basic feature.
(2016-04-04, 18:06)SirSoulBrother Wrote: I just migrated from Plex to Kodi because I found the Kodi interface to be much nicer and it can access my TV tuners. I just can't believe one cannot seek by clicking the progress bar. This is very annoying and seems like it should be a basic feature.
Are you using the latest Jarvis version? This was fixed back in August of last year.
Just tested, clicking on the seekbar with a mouse works fine here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Seek bar seeking2