FilmOn PVR
Hi,

I'm trying to use the FilmOn PVR, It works fine but it stops after 5 minutes, then I login and again the same problem. Using Kodi 15.0

Hope someone can help me.

Thessa
Update to kodi isengard beta version 2. This worked for me.
I'm using 15.2 now and still the same problem, there is no option in the settings for SD/HD.
Now I'm using 16.0 and finally the FilmOn pvr works with Android, Windows and Linux (Ubuntu) and there is an option for SD/HD. Smile, but the loading of the channels is very slow and the sorting of the channels is awful...
I'm running kodibuntu on and have used apt-get to install the kodi-pvr-filmon package however I'm getting no option for SD\HD and most channels either don't work or work for a few minutes. So I guess this is the fault that I have seen patches for.

Can anybody tell me how to use the patch and fix the fault, step by step??

Thanks
The filmon pvr works relatively fine under Jarvis 16 and 16.1
hd record and playback is for registered and paying subscribers only (although sometimes some channels are quietly made available to free but registered users which default to hd)
- if you are not registered with filmon and not logged in, then you will only be provided sd
some channels do freeze for a moment every few minutes: that's ok, it is buffering and will unfreeze after a moment -or hit play on the remote.
The only time you should need to exit and restart kodi in relation to filmon content is when you update your favourite channels (you can of course, use the filmon remote for that, and the remote mouse app to exit and relaunch kodi)

Hope this helps
I am using 16.1 and working without any problems.for getting writing service please contact custom essay writing service ,they are providing best services for their customer in order to improve their skills and performance.There are large number of students widely depending this service for completing their academic essay and assignments.
I recently installed Kodi 16.1 software;but using"PVR Film On Client"occurs the following error "Filmon user failed. to login".I need help for solving this error,thank you.
(2016-08-12, 19:42)Georgesal4568 Wrote: I recently installed Kodi 16.1 software;but using"PVR Film On Client"occurs the following error "Filmon user failed. to login".I need help for solving this error,thank you.
Have you gone into the settings option of the PVR Filmon client and added your username and password of your filmon account? Free account SD, paid account HD. You need to do this + ensure you have some favourite channels in your filmon profile before using the PVR Filmon client
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-08-12, 20:11)MikeKL Wrote:
(2016-08-12, 19:42)Georgesal4568 Wrote: I recently installed Kodi 16.1 software;but using"PVR Film On Client"occurs the following error "Filmon user failed. to login".I need help for solving this error,thank you.
Have you gone into the settings option of the PVR Filmon client and added your username and password of your filmon account? Free account SD, paid account HD. You need to do this + ensure you have some favourite channels in your filmon profile before using the PVR Filmon client

@MikeKL. I need help from you now. Smile
I can login ok but don't get any channels. I am a free user. Is there something else I need to do apart from not press HD?
(2016-09-02, 10:02)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-08-12, 20:11)MikeKL Wrote:

I can login ok but don't get any channels. I am a free user. Is there something else I need to do apart from not press HD?
Have not used for a while, so you logged into and then set-up your favorite channels on Filmon webpage, as only your favorite channels are pulled into PVR Filmon nothing else.
Just checked on kodi Jarvis 16.1 as still had PVR Filmon set-up and its working for me (kodi essentially refreshes channels from the Filmon server every reboot of kodi and is a little Slooooooow doing it)
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
(2016-09-02, 17:58)MikeKL Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 10:02)primaeval Wrote:
(2016-08-12, 20:11)MikeKL Wrote: Have you gone into the settings option of the PVR Filmon client and added your username and password of your filmon account? Free account SD, paid account HD. You need to do this + ensure you have some favourite channels in your filmon profile before using the PVR Filmon client

Have not used for a while, so you logged into and then set-up your favorite channels on Filmon webpage, as only your favorite channels are pulled into PVR Filmon nothing else.
Just checked on kodi Jarvis 16.1 as still had PVR Filmon set-up and its working for me (kodi essentially refreshes channels from the Filmon server every reboot of kodi and is a little Slooooooow doing it)

I didn't add them as favourites. I was assuming they would all show up like ftv. I can see them now.

Thanks.
Great, I was very pleasantly surprised how well it works when trying it out for first time. Wink
(2016-09-02, 18:06)MikeKL Wrote: Great, I was very pleasantly surprised how well it works when trying it out for first time. Wink

I just need to find out how to trick it into showing the hd streams in free mode like ftv does. Wink
Please be advised that due to API changes, I believe that this PVR add on is no longer functional. I have now experienced problems - Access Denied no API. Contact Webmaster.

Further reading in regard's to Filmon's API changes can be read here - http://blog.artesea.co.uk/2016/11/filmon...pdate.html

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FilmOn PVR0