No initial scan
Hi,
I have installed TVHeadend (v 3.4.27) on a Arch Linux pc, with a DVBsky T9580 v3 receiver.
In the "DVB Inputs" section of the configuration page in the web interface, the two receivers of the board are displayed, but after selecting the proper DVB network nothing happens (no initial scan, no anything) for each receiver.

Even if the receivers are displayed, the kernel modules are not loaded on TVHeadend start. If I start w_scan or VDR, the modules are loaded correctly and the receivers work (I can watch channels in Kodi with VDR), but if I stop these services and I restart TVHeadend, nothing changes: no scan is done by TVHeadend.
How can I understand what is preventing the receivers to work with TVH?

Thanks
Have you enabled the tuners in the web interface?
Yes, they are enabled (Configuration->DVB Inputs->TV Adapters->General->Adapter Configuration).
It is enabled also Autodetect muxes and Idle scanning; Skip initial scan is disabled.
I would recommend installing the latest build from git instead. AUR probably has some package if you don't want to compile yourself. There's an infinite amount of improvemwnt between the latest code and 3.4.27.
I have downloaded the tvheadend-git package and I have replaced the PKGBUILD with the one from zman0900 (linked in the package's comments).

Now it seems to be working; the board is right now finding Services, and the kernel modules are loaded automatically at the tvheadend service startup.
Thank you, negge!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No initial scan0