DLNA Renderer "Play using" where are play/pause.. button
Hi

I try to use local Kodi install as control for my raspberry pi DMR(media renderer).
So I activate everything related to DLNA in kodi.
I right click on the movie and use "play using" and choose my raspberry pi.
The video start but I don't have any control on the movie, I can't stop it or forward etc.
Do I miss something, how can I control the current stream ?
On the default skin, Confluence, it's kind of awkward, but you can use the controls in the lefthhand sidebar menu. You can also press M on a keyboard to bring up a mini controller.
(2015-04-29, 03:53)Ned Scott Wrote: On the default skin, Confluence, it's kind of awkward, but you can use the controls in the lefthhand sidebar menu. You can also press M on a keyboard to bring up a mini controller.
I was not aware of this, however it doesn't seem to work?

M does nothing

Left sidebar does not have anything that looks like a control.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Is something playing back when you go there? http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_playback#Min...r_controls
As @nickr says, no mini player control neither popup with 'm' (the mouse icon disappear but nothing appears).

Is this a bug ?
Ned that relates to the machine where the media is playing doesn't it? mrfyx wants to control from the other machine.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
If Kodi is being used on both machines then the controls are accessible from both client and server. At least when using "play using".
hmm, seems this is broken in v14

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DLNA Renderer "Play using" where are play/pause.. button0