Alpha PseudoTV Live - Kodi Web Interface
Pretty awesome so far, can't wait for more features to be added since I can never get the windows app to work.
So will this work in a way that would allow us to add these "channels" to a pvr backend in emby for example, or is it strictly for kodi?
When I try to select my settings2 file, the webinterface just responds with nothing. Windows 10 Dev Preview Kodi Helix. Also tried to load the settings2 file on a win 7 machine, but it still doesn't load.
(2015-06-18, 17:35)RyanOver9000 Wrote: When I try to select my settings2 file, the webinterface just responds with nothing. Windows 10 Dev Preview Kodi Helix. Also tried to load the settings2 file on a win 7 machine, but it still doesn't load.

That's interesting because it works fine for me on Windows 10 build 10130 and Kodi 14.2.
(2015-06-18, 17:35)RyanOver9000 Wrote: When I try to select my settings2 file, the webinterface just responds with nothing. Windows 10 Dev Preview Kodi Helix. Also tried to load the settings2 file on a win 7 machine, but it still doesn't load.

Could you PM me your settings2 file?
I had no problems installing this and enabling it. Now when I access Kodi's web interface, I get the same Kodi web interface I've always had. So... um... how am I supposed to access this again? Sorry if I'm just being dense.
(2015-06-23, 00:22)GooseK Wrote: I had no problems installing this and enabling it. Now when I access Kodi's web interface, I get the same Kodi web interface I've always had. So... um... how am I supposed to access this again? Sorry if I'm just being dense.

You must go into Kodi's Settings -> Services -> Webserver and change Web interface to KODI PTVL Manager.
Thanks, Peppy.

Looks interesting so far. If I could ask for one thing, it would be to beg... BEG... please build it so I can create a channel simply by choosing the shows I want. Like if I want to make a channel that's just Cheers, Seinfeld and MASH, right now apparently the only way to do it is by hand. Unless once again I'm just being dense and missing what seems like would be the number one thing you'd want to do with an addon like PTVL.
(2015-06-23, 18:53)peppy6582 Wrote: You must go into Kodi's Settings -> Services -> Webserver and change Web interface to KODI PTVL Manager.

Peppy:

FYI: you can also leave the default KODI web interface and just navigate to http://127.0.0.1:8080/addons/

From there you can select the PTVL Manager.

Also, doing this instead of enabling PTVL as the default web interface causes Chrome to freak out and crash due to path issues to navbar.html and home.html.

If you'll change one little thing in index.html it will fix the path issues.

Change index.html line 38 from:
Code:
<nav ng-include="'/app/global/navbar/navbar.html'"></nav>

To:
Code:
<nav ng-include="'./app/global/navbar/navbar.html'"></nav>

(notice the "." before "/app")

Everything should work great.

I've tested with latest chrome and firefox builds on ubuntu. I haven't tested with IE or any mobile browsers.
(2015-06-29, 04:57)Dejavou42 Wrote: If you'll change one little thing in index.html it will fix the path issues.

Change index.html line 38 from:
Code:

To:
Code:

I've tested with latest chrome and firefox builds on ubuntu. I haven't tested with IE or any mobile browsers.

Thanks. As I have said in the past, I am new to programming, and any help is greatly appreciated. If you would like to help out with development for this plugin, please PM me.
(2015-06-29, 04:57)Dejavou42 Wrote: Change index.html line 38 from:
Code:

To:
Code:

Pushed! Should show up later today.
I'd like to try this, but can't see it showing up under the Lunatixz's repository? This is on both Kodi 15.0 RC2, and OpenELEC 5.95.2.
Just another note that it's not showing in the repo still - assuming the release to Isengard messed around with your version checks again.

Edit: Tried to install manually from the pre-built zip on Git, but it's failing the addon structure check.
Edit 2: Successfully installed by creating a zip from peppy's original Git source - https://github.com/peppy6582/webinterface.ptvlmanager

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - Kodi Web Interface4