Install Web Interface
Setup Kodi Interface

Coming soon:
  • EPG Guide data
    Remote Control
    and more...

Be sure to buy peepy6582 a beer or two!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
**UPDATE 6/30/15** Added RSS support with community list **

This Kodi Web Interface is going to duplicate all of the functionality of the Windows PTVL Manager Application. Right now, it allows you to manage Plugin type channels, as well as YouTube type channels. It is currently in Alpha, not because I believe THESE functions to not be stable, but because I intend to keep adding to them. Also, if you are a web developer, and know Javascript, and/or AngularJS, I would love to have your help. PM me for more details.

I need some feedback on this. I intend to fully support this one, so ask and tell away.
[Reserved]
Could you give a little info on what this web interface is designed to do? The screenshots aren't all that self-explanatory.
(2015-05-01, 00:01)labelwhore Wrote: Could you give a little info on what this web interface is designed to do? The screenshots aren't all that self-explanatory.

It is designed to be a utility to help people manage their PTVL Channels. It will also have some Kodi media controls as well. Give it a try, if you use PTVL.
Hmmm...Am I understanding correctly that this is a local only manager? I have to run it from the computer that Kodi is on in order to access the settings2.xml, as there does not seem to be a way to remotely access it...is this right?
(2015-05-01, 05:09)bornagainpengui Wrote: Hmmm...Am I understanding correctly that this is a local only manager? I have to run it from the computer that Kodi is on in order to access the settings2.xml, as there does not seem to be a way to remotely access it...is this right?

I will look into having it open Kodi's local filesystem from any address, if possible. But here is what I do: I share my user data folder over SMB, so I can modify it from any computer on the network. I am relatively new to web development, so things will likely get better!
(2015-05-01, 11:16)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2015-05-01, 05:09)bornagainpengui Wrote: Hmmm...Am I understanding correctly that this is a local only manager? I have to run it from the computer that Kodi is on in order to access the settings2.xml, as there does not seem to be a way to remotely access it...is this right?

I will look into having it open Kodi's local filesystem from any address, if possible. But here is what I do: I share my user data folder over SMB, so I can modify it from any computer on the network. I am relatively new to web development, so things will likely get better!

I think its fine as is... you need to have network access to any nonlocal system running kodi... Openelec by default shares the proper folders and any OS can easily share a folder or file.
There is also plenty of wikis and docs on how to share kodi folders over network, including instructions for AFTV, ATV....
Folder to share is, "userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live/"
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
This is sweet, gonna give it a go and ill post any issues or feedback later!
I was asleep and then now I'm at work, or else I'd have replied earlier. I can mount the directory over a network to access the file, I just wasn't sure that doing so would work remotely. Yeah, no big deal to do so now that I know it's fine to do it like that. Will set up and try it out over the weekend.
Hmmm, this looks cool! The editor in PTVL is very buggy and locks my PI up almost every time I open it. So this may be just what I need.

Lets see if this Linux noob can set it up ok. Tongue
I'm trying to download. It starts the 0 % thing, then it disappears and I can't install it.
(2015-05-04, 15:27)Damstas Wrote: I'm trying to download. It starts the 0 % thing, then it disappears and I can't install it.

same here.
It would be awesome if somebody could put up some instructions on how to set this up. I took a look at it over the weekend and only succeeded at being very confused. lol
(2015-05-05, 21:05)darkdantae Wrote:
(2015-05-04, 15:27)Damstas Wrote: I'm trying to download. It starts the 0 % thing, then it disappears and I can't install it.

same here.

here too, looking forward to getting this working. i use the old windows version to manipulate the file types make genres etc, between that and inap channel editing AND notepad++, gonna be great to do it all in one place.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - Kodi Web Interface4