Alpha PseudoTV Live - Kodi Web Interface
Finally had some time today so I shared my configuration files from the television and have been looking into the manager. I find that I have some questions...

Under About PTVL --> PseudoTV Live --> Dependencies -->

There is a list of the various needed addons to get PTVL working correctly (and I assume this webmanager as well) and some of these list with version numbers that are real and some of them list with version numbers of 0.0.0.0.0 instead. I also see this is the way it is in your screenshot. What does this mean for running the app?

Does having listed: plugin.program.super.favourites is required: @ version 0.0.0 simply mean in needs to be installed regardless of version? Is this simply not reporting the version number? Is this just a list of the dependencies or is it a query of what is installed on the system? If it is a list of what is reported to be installed, could the bad version numbers indicate improper installation of plugins and addons?

Other question: How long does it take to build the new Settings2.xml? I made an edit, was told not to forget to download the new Settings2xml file at the bottom, but pressing the download button doesn't seem to actually do anything...

Messages In This Thread
RE: PseudoTV Lite/Live - Kodi Web Interface - by bornagainpenguin - 2015-05-24, 23:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - Kodi Web Interface4