• 2(current)
Release SONY LIV (Indian TV Episodes)
I am getting error when try to go into comedy folder.
I appreciate any help please, thanks.

Below is the log:

22:59:17 T:3240 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>
Error Contents: list index out of range
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.sonyliv\default.py", line 214, in <module>
elif mode=='GC': getCats(p('url'),p('name'))
File "C:\Users\XXXXXX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.sonyliv\default.py", line 117, in getCats
url = url.split('genre-')[1]
IndexError: list index out of range
-->End of Python script error report<--
22:59:17 T:6872 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.sonyliv/?mode=GC&name=Comedy&url=%2fshow%2flist%3fgenre%3dcomedy-current-shows
22:59:17 T:6872 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.sonyliv/?mode=GC&name=Comedy&url=%2fshow%2flist%3fgenre%3dcomedy-current-shows) failed
22:59:17 T:4288 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
Do not post logs in the forum - use xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com and paste the link here.

Fixed version (V1.0.5) in my git.
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.sonyliv/

This version has a bunch of changes to support metadata and user selectable views. The default view values are for the ftv skin - you will need to change them for whatever skin you use to get the best display results.

On the ftv skin - just go to addon settings-> Views -> enable views and you should be good to go.
Please let me know how this works for you, if it works well I'll put in a pull request for the kodi.org repo.
I just tried the addon in ftv skin and it works pretty well.
(2015-06-04, 19:43)learningit Wrote: Do not post logs in the forum - use xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com and paste the link here.

Fixed version (V1.0.5) in my git.

This version has a bunch of changes to support metadata and user selectable views. The default view values are for the ftv skin - you will need to change them for whatever skin you use to get the best display results.

On the ftv skin - just go to addon settings-> Views -> enable views and you should be good to go.
Please let me know how this works for you, if it works well I'll put in a pull request for the kodi.org repo.

Excellent,
First of all thanks for quick response.
I tried new version 1.0.5 and worked perfectly, thank you so much.
About posting logs here, I will remember it and will never post directly here except link and sorry about that.
Once more time thanks a lot for good work.
Getting script error. It says internal server error 500 on each episode of every new show. Can u please take a look. Thanks
(2015-06-16, 02:45)binder420 Wrote: Getting script error. It says internal server error 500 on each episode of every new show. Can u please take a look. Thanks

Works fine for me. I tried a couple of comedies and dramas with recent episodes. If you still have issues, post the debug log to xbmclogs.com or pastebin.com and post the link to the log here. It would be best if you could turn on verbose logging for the CURL library.
Works fine for me too
Learningit,
Sony liv site just added the beta movie section to the site and app. Can u please add the movie section for all the indian movie lovers will be a great addition to this addon. Thanks
Thank you learningit for this fantastic addon. Other Indian channels have similarly started to provide full episodes on their websites as well. eg. Colors TV - colors.in.com and Zee TV - zeetv.com. Would be great if similar addons can be created for other Indian TV channels.
(2015-06-24, 15:06)binder420 Wrote: Learningit,
Sony liv site just added the beta movie section to the site and app. Can u please add the movie section for all the indian movie lovers will be a great addition to this addon. Thanks
Try version 1.0.6 from my git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.sonyliv

Movies have been added. Unfortunately there is no search function on the website yet.
(2015-06-25, 16:01)learningit Wrote:
(2015-06-24, 15:06)binder420 Wrote: Learningit,
Try version 1.0.6 from my git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.sonyliv

Movies have been added. Unfortunately there is no search function on the website yet.

Thank you learningit for adding movie section to this great addon
Hello Learningit,
I am having issues playing recent episodes.. The episodes that were uploaded on and before 24th are playing perfectly fine but the addon doesn't seem to work for episodes that were uploaded since last two days ( from 25th )..
Ex. : Taarak Mehta ( Comedy ), Badi Door ( Comedy ), CID ( Thriller ), Adaalat ( Thriller ), Crime Patrol ( Thriller ) and several others..
We appreciate your support.. Thank you : )
(2015-06-27, 03:32)Poutlook1 Wrote: Hello Learningit,
I am having issues playing recent episodes.. The episodes that were uploaded on and before 24th are playing perfectly fine but the addon doesn't seem to work for episodes that were uploaded since last two days ( from 25th )..
Ex. : Taarak Mehta ( Comedy ), Badi Door ( Comedy ), CID ( Thriller ), Adaalat ( Thriller ), Crime Patrol ( Thriller ) and several others..

They are really messing around with things on the website.
Version 1.0.7 in my git:

Pleae try and let me know if it works for you. Hopefully they stop making changes to how they use the api.
(2015-06-27, 04:55)learningit Wrote:
(2015-06-27, 03:32)Poutlook1 Wrote: Hello Learningit,

They are really messing around with things on the website.
Version 1.0.7 in my git:

Pleae try and let me know if it works for you. Hopefully they stop making changes to how they use the api.

I tried and it works now.. Thank you so much for fixing it..
Hopefully they don't change anything now..
or else we can wait for some time till the website becomes stable..
Thanks again for your brilliant work : D
Hi I am new user of kodi, can you please guide me steps to install plugin as I am getting script error while running content on Sonyliv.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SONY LIV (Indian TV Episodes)6