• 7(current)
[MOD reFocus] - ART reFocus 2.4 ISENGARD
I have just upgraded to Isengard beta 2 and downloaded this skin via the master zip from github.
When I loaded it I just got a blank home menu screen - just had the background that's all.
Anything I'm doing wrong?
Thanks.
Did you install skin shortcuts as the first post states is needed?
Does this color picker option require another addon? is it the xbmc color picker addon? If so where can I find someplace to download it? Currently when I try to choose a color I get a blank box where the colors should show.
Awesome skin.

Sofar i am not able to automatically activate the homescreen widgets. Right now you have to select the menu option and then press the right arrow. (vertical menu)
Is it possible to automatically show the widget when you highlight the menu option? Comparable to the "Always show widgets" from the original Refocus.
I will do not correction on this mod and I have not found a solution for these bugs. I created a new skin, Cinemax, which you can find in WIP. I built gradually. There are the main functions and with better coding that I not could do in ART.
How do I add my own studio flags to ART? It's usually in media/flags/studios, but my media folder only has diffuse, scroll, and a texture file.
you want to add supplements or change any flags studio?
(2015-07-04, 12:17)Reynald Wrote: you want to add supplements or change any flags studio?

Yeah, I have colored studio flags that really make my layouts pop, but I have no idea what to do with a texture.xbt file and I don't wanna screw anything up.
Add new folder in folder media. give a new name. Then search Variable.xml file and change address on lines 847.

(Look for it):

<variable name = "flag_Studio">
<value condition = "Container.Content (movies)"> $ INFO [Listitem.Studio, flags / studios / ,. png] </ value>
<value condition = "Container.Content (tvshows) | Container.Content (seasons) | Container.Content (episodes)"> $ INFO [Listitem.Studio, flags / networks /,. png] </ value>
<value condition = "Container.Content (musicvideos)"> $ INFO [Listitem.Studio, flags / labels / ,. png] </ value>
<valuecondition="Window.IsVisible(musiclibrary)">$INFO[Listitem.Property(Album_Label),flags/labels/,.png]</value>
</ variable>
Sorry guys, i am a little puzzled here.
In the first post, the first sentence says it works for Helix and Isengard, then the second sentence says it is just for Isengard. But the file name and github description says helix again.
So can i use this on helix or not?
It is only (correctly) functional on Isengard. I have not changed the name because when I had started Helix was out, but shortly after Isengard arrived and I stopped the updates to Helix. So it does work now (sorry ) for Isengard
Hi, awesome work!
Any chance to add scores from rotten tomatoes?
Hi.

Good theme !

3 things:
- I did not wallpaper the home screen
- I have no logo "watch" on the films
- Color choices bugs parameters (colors do not appear )

(sry for my english ^^)

Edit : Oups ! I just saw your new theme I'll go see it!
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD reFocus] - ART reFocus 2.4 ISENGARD0