• 30(current)
Mod Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)
I have a request to make.
  The language flags of the film that are in en-us, stay with Portugal flags ... I would like to change Brazil's flag?
   Another thing the main screen does not show more fanart of recent films, series etc.
   What is going on ?
@iorifly:
Can you elaborate some more?
1. What do you mean with en-us? From where you get this info? Are you talking about audio, subtitles or something else?
2. Is the Brazil's flag wrong?
@Crssi,
Excuse me.. .
   Audio speak ...
  The film has audio en should soon show the Brazil flag. This showing of Portugual.
   I know that this problem has to do with the recent kodi language classification, however I would like to fix in some way?

And someone is having trouble displaying fanart of recent films on the main screen? I can not see anything.
Great looking SKIN!

However, I have challenges on installation:

- installed all dependencies from 1st post first (not all seem to be active)
- tried installing the skin: Error not all dependencies met...

<- How do I get info what dependencies I am missing as installation...?

Running OpenElec 5.0.8.

BR,
Timo
Hi, First of all just want to thank you and JM for a great skin. I love the small things about this mod like being able to control transparency ect. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction to change the media labels back to the ones that are in the original skin. Thanks in advance.
Is this file still available for download? I tried the Mega one, and said no link available
how i change the views in the ipad?
(2015-11-19, 19:34)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: Is this file still available for download? I tried the Mega one, and said no link available

The Google link on the first page works.
love love love this mod. Just a quick one, any chance of getting the movie info things put in colour as was the case with Arctic Zephyr Exploded? ie the PG Rating, and those things? i hope you understand what im talking about? Smile

im talking about the flags i think Smile
How does one get the logo, when video is paused?
(2015-07-26, 11:57)meridius Wrote: Hi there, me again. Would be great if you could do a new extra view like this.

This image shows a view where you see a static fanart image and at the top right above the fanart the disc slides out and then starts to spin the disc and then the movie info under it and some extrathumbs images that fades in and out of a set of different extrathumbs in the folder eg. I have 4 images.

it takes place of 4 posters two wide by two high, its basically icons view with the extra on the right side that replaces 4 posters

or a film reel scrolling left with the extrathumbs in it

what do you think, hope you like it and hope it could be added

thanks, keep up the great work your doing this skin a fantastic upgrade
How does one get the logo as in this pic?
This skin has touch supportHuh Thank you!
(2015-08-07, 17:22)Guilouz Wrote: Update 2.0.0:
- Fix infos songs with Dark layouts.
- Fix for Isenguard.

This has still not been fixed Guilouz Sad Still has the white background, even with dark layout
Hi Guilouz
Will I be able to make this text darker and maybe bigger?
If yes can you tell which XML and what this section is called
Thanks

http://imgur.com/FFoNgws
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephir MOD 3.1.2 (UPDATED 12/10/15)14