3D Bluray
with all this tech talk here, is there a way for us to detect MVC in MKVs so that the .3D.SBS. filename workaround is not needed?
(2015-05-20, 15:17)da-anda Wrote: with all this tech talk here, is there a way for us to detect MVC in MKVs so that the .3D.SBS. filename workaround is not needed?

I suspect this can be made use of to trigger 3D in the file properties.
thanks for info. So it requires a patched ffmpeg for now? Let's hope this will be accepted upstream.
That's a sure indication that it's MVC, indeed.
Now, that's not the correct way to save this info. Normally, there is a specific h264 profile for 3D stereo (118) but if I set the value there, it seems to be overwritten further down the line...

@FernetMenta might now where that could be...
Apologies if this conversation continued on Github or elsewhere, but now that 15 is about out and trunk is opening up again, are there any thoughts to continuing work on this?
let me also bump this thread Smile
bump this thread with this
Congrats Smile
yep great - once you fixed the double picture *ducks and und uns* [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D Bluray0