Widget Help
Hi guys,

I installed and tweaked this skin the other day and I love it! I have seen a few images of widgets that show for example trending, recently added, latest episodes, etc. I could not get this to work. Do these images in the widget come from your personal library? If so that is my issue as I do not have a library and instead my shortcuts link to a popular video add on.

Is there a way to get the images from the video add on to be visible in the widget?

Any help would be much appreciated.

George
Trending should work for you, the data comes from the extendedinfo script. The others are populated by your local library. There is a custom widget, not sure if your addon provides a list that would work with it.

To test it out, go into your addon and add whatever view to your favorites. Go to your userdata folder and open up the favourites.xml file. Use the code you see in your addon's favorite to populate the custom widget.
(2015-05-08, 16:56)braz Wrote: Trending should work for you, the data comes from the extendedinfo script. The others are populated by your local library. There is a custom widget, not sure if your addon provides a list that would work with it.

To test it out, go into your addon and add whatever view to your favorites. Go to your userdata folder and open up the favourites.xml file. Use the code you see in your addon's favorite to populate the custom widget.

Sorry I don't quite understand this Confused
Sorry, don't have time to post a detailed guide with screenshots and I probably wouldn't be the best one to do it since I mostly just use my local library.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Widget Help0