v14 Kodi Not Showing Channel Logos
Hi

Ive looked in the forum but cant seem to find a fully documented resolution to my problem.

Ive downloaded some channel logos from the NextPVR wiki and have placed them in the appropriate directory in NextPVR and I can see all of them in the NextPVR front-end.

When I open Kodi and access the EPG via Live TV, none of them are imported, Ive copied them into the NextPVR folder in the User directory but still no joy.

What am I missing? Is there anyway of showing these logos in Kodi without having to manually add each one?

Thanks
Usually you won't have to do anything special, and if they're visible in NextPVR, then it'll download them automatically.

Have a look in your userdata/addon_data/pvr.nextpvr/ directory to see if you've got any nextpvr-*.png files, and delete them, then restart Kodi.
Hi thanks for replying, they never downloaded automatically?

In the end I actually just ended up pointing Kodi at the NextPVR directory through the standard Settings menu (in Kodi) and it picked them all up, there was an option in the settings to set a directory for channel logos.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Not Showing Channel Logos0