[SOLVED] Need a tiny bit of help with custom images
I changed the menu buttons to a more glassy look, with a blue reflection way back. I have since lost those changes.

I thought there was a way to put the altered images in skin directory, and it would over ride the images compiled with the skin. I do not recall having to recompile the skin for testing.

I downloaded the current Transparency SVN, so I have all of the images in the..\Transparency Skin\trunk\media folder with the proper names.

I tried putting the altered images in the root, 720, media, and other existing folders under the root transparency skin, and they do not show up.

Has there been a change with they way they are loaded from past versions of XBMC? Perhaps Kodi lost the ability somewhere to look for these images?
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
make sure there's no Textures.xbt file in the media directory. that should be all.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
That was it! Thanks so much for the fast reply!

+1 for you!
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Need a tiny bit of help with custom images0