• 5(current)
Looking for ideas, questions, whatever for cordcutting show
Someone gave me a Fully Loaded box once. Well, I don't know if it was "fully" loaded, but from the smell you could tell it had a load in it. Wink
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Here's a couple of suggestions:

Android app integration; being able to add apps directly to the home screen in certain skins. Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMTDmPo8DLg

Actually, I'd like to see something similar added as feature so that apps could be populated to the home screen instead of having to go into Programs/Android apps.

Keymap Editor add-on. This is something that most people could benefit from.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Maybe a general tips and tricks piece, or something for people who want to get into developing but have no idea where to start.
This is just a WIP.

I fixed the 'K' to be closer to the rest of the letters, but I'll probably try some new designs later if you're still looking for a logo...

I know there was mention of a new Skin that will be used instead of Confluence. Perhaps a discussion on this, with possible candidates (or are you going to make a new skin from scratch)?
(2015-06-26, 01:21)Tinwarble Wrote: This is just a WIP.

Nice, but the scissors are perhaps a bit spindly, and don't emphasise the K enough.

Something based on a wire cutter might make a stronger K and be more symbolic of cord cutting?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks nickr.

Yeah, as an ex-electrician my first inclination was to use a pair of dikes (wire cutters) instead of the scissors and was afraid (after I did it) that it might make it look a little like it was a barber shop logo. Wink But I had already made the scissors and like I said it's really just a WIP. But I appreciate the suggestion, so try this on for size.

This is really just something basic and is still just a WIP, but any suggestions are welcome.
I like it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I like that too. Good work.
Nice one!
That's a really cool idea. I also like it.
I enjoyed the Nvidia shield review! nate you have a relaxed approach and makes it easy to watch your video. I recommend doing videos that shows your passion for the software kodi.

like look at this how easy I have a library of movies that I purchased organised and gives synopsis, cast etc, this is how you can enjoy kodi youself.

or comment on the community @ kodi and how easy it is to ask questions and get answers by passionate and friendly experts in the field, be part of this community come share and enjoy.

just some ideas and thanks
Updated.

Tag line is optional. Wink

Smaller text

Going to have to Rip these to watch offline during my commute.

My vote is to come up with a structure. Maybe pick one or two addons to spotlight.

Current feature of the software , future feature, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to do this guy's
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for ideas, questions, whatever for cordcutting show0