• 3(current)
Release Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis
Looks great! Can't wait to try it.... Keep up good work!
Hello
Any news on a release ?
Thanks and ciao
Cant give a definite time but it will be soon.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Finished ExtendedInfo for Trending Movies.

Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
Looking great!
Can't wait for this look excellent :-)
Added Near Events.

Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-06-14, 04:03)Mr. V Wrote: Added Near Events.

can't see
Ready For Testing. See First Post.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
WOW! Amazing work Mr.V!
Thank you for making it for my skin. Would you be interested in making it a permanent addition or would you prefer to keep it as a standalone mod?

Thanks again! Big Grin
Hi Mr. V,

any chance on a readme or some detailed documentation on this addon?

I don't use Mike's Silvo mod so I was wondering if there's documentation to help plugging it into another skin?

Or you do intended to make a generic version that isn't skin specific at some point?

Thanks

Mike.
SKIN: Aeon Madnox
RIP Schimi2k, we miss you.
When I grow up I want to be a skilled skinner
Thank me by ⬇ adding to my + reputation
@mikeSiLVO.
A permanent addition makes sense to me. I can just pm you the updates and refer people to your skin if you like?

@Mike_Doc.
I wasn't planning on documentation. If you have a look at the default.py in the addon, it toggles a xbmc settings, compares visibility conditions and directs focus to a container. They can be changed to what ever you like. You just need to assign a key in your keymap.xml to run the script. If i could figure it out i would use the plugin to detect the keypress, but sadly i am not that skilled at python.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source
(2015-06-14, 21:34)Mr. V Wrote: @mikeSiLVO.
A permanent addition makes sense to me. I can just pm you the updates and refer people to your skin if you like?

@Mike_Doc.
I wasn't planning on documentation. If you have a look at the default.py in the addon, it toggles a xbmc settings, compares visibility conditions and directs focus to a container. They can be changed to what ever you like. You just need to assign a key in your keymap.xml to run the script. If i could figure it out i would use the plugin to detect the keypress, but sadly i am not that skilled at python.

What about the Aeon Nox 5 community? Is it possible to create compatibility for the original skin?
It should work. I haven't tested it yet to see if it will break anything.
Madnox 2.0
Forum / Source

I just realized there is no way to have an opinion on these forums that will not cause issues so I have deleted my post Sad
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO - Mr. V Widgets V3 for Jarvis4