Android No media
I've downloaded and updated xbmc/ kodi but I now have no media? :/
Question 
Hey
So I'm a bit stuck I'm not brilliant with technology and could really do with some help, I've downloaded and installed kodi 14.2 helix on my android tv box however now I have no media, no films or anything else. Where have I gone wrong? How can I fix this :/
Try to buy them on the closest movie store. Kodi is a media player, it does not provide you with any free content.
As mentioned by enen92, Kodi does not provide bootleg content and is a media center primarily to organize and play the media available in your home. Online content can be accessed via add-ons, that are optional to Kodi. There is an official repository with add-ons available out of the box and you can install the add-ons for the online media of your preference with just a few clicks (go to Settings -> Add-ons -> Install from repository -> pick what you want). However, according to your question I assume you're searching for illegal pirated content and we don't provide such. There are third party add-ons that provide such a functionality, but these are not supported here in any way and you have to search elsewhere on how to get this illegal stuff.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No media0