Switching layout from list to icons etc.
I'm embarrassed to asked but:

How do activate the option to switch the layout from list to icons and so forth?

I've seen people do it in videos but I can't figure out what button they are pushing.
(2015-05-21, 17:57)natemp21 Wrote: I'm embarrassed to asked but:

How do activate the option to switch the layout from list to icons and so forth?

I've seen people do it in videos but I can't figure out what button they are pushing.
natemp21,

If you are using a remote it's "left" to bring up the screen settings menu (unless the current view scrolls left/right, in which case it's "up") and then first item is the current view type. Click that will cycle thru your options. If you are using a keyboard it's either "left cursor" or "up cursor" as appropriate to your current view type. If you are using mouse or touch you are currently out of luck, although I am currently working on the next release that has mouse/touch support.

If in instead you mean how do I change the home menu to use another of the three menu types, that is handled in the skin settings menus. Enter the skin settings menus thru the system Appearance menu (second item in menu). Setting you want is first item of the "Home menu" menu.

Hope this helps
Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
(2015-05-22, 05:45)wyrm Wrote:
(2015-05-21, 17:57)natemp21 Wrote: I'm embarrassed to asked but:

natemp21,

If you are using a remote it's "left" to bring up the screen settings menu (unless the current view scrolls left/right, in which case it's "up") and then first item is the current view type. Click that will cycle thru your options. If you are using a keyboard it's either "left cursor" or "up cursor" as appropriate to your current view type. If you are using mouse or touch you are currently out of luck, although I am currently working on the next release that has mouse/touch support.

If in instead you mean how do I change the home menu to use another of the three menu types, that is handled in the skin settings menus. Enter the skin settings menus thru the system Appearance menu (second item in menu). Setting you want is first item of the "Home menu" menu.

Hope this helps
Wyrm (AppTV)

Thank You for your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Switching layout from list to icons etc.0