Safari won't let me update ATV2
For some reason Genesis won't let me access any TV shows, so I tried to update Kodi to 4.2, but Safari won't open the download page. I assume this is a known problem with Mac users as Apple don't want people using jailbroken ATV's
This whole post is so wrong.

1. Read the forum rules (the addon you are trying to get to work is meant to consume bootleg content - we don't support those addons)
2. Safari doesn't care which page you wanna open. I don't even know which page you are refering to but the error is most likely network/internet/provider related and has nothing to do with safari.
3. I don't recomment to update to Kodi on the ATV2 (assuming you are still using XBMC on it atm).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
1. I'm not asking for support using Genesis
2. It DEFINITELY is not a network issue as other pages are loading without a problem.
3. I'm using Kodi 14.1 and noticed that there's an update available, so thought it would be a good idea to update
Not sure what you even try todo with safari here.

SSH into your ATV2

apt-get update
apt-get install org.xbmc.kodit-atv2

This will update Kodi to 14.2
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Safari won't let me update ATV20