Donate via SEPA
Hello. I sent 21.05.2015 donation via SEPA payment, and I don't see my name in donations. Is my payment successful? I followed instructions on a page.

Thanks Smile
I'm sure someone will be able to check on this soon, but in the meantime you will need to think of a new username that isn't promotional, per our forum rules (wiki).
I understand. Is possible change username, or I must create new account?
Just come up with a new name and say it in this thread, and one of the forum admins will see it and change it for you.
Ok. Please change my username to "Milos_dh"
Only PayPal donations show on that donations page. We do not have a live feed off the other donation types.
And yes, someone will change your name soon.

Possibly me, but not right now as I am on mobile
to add i can confirm your donation through SEPA €50 Smile Thank you.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-05-25, 11:32)Milos_dh Wrote: Ok. Please change my username to "Milos_dh"

done.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-05-25, 18:23)Martijn Wrote: to add i can confirm your donation through SEPA €50 Smile Thank you.

Ok Wink
Now you just have to wait for our magical-donorstatus-granting-teammember to come along and set up the usergroups etc for you.
I'd do it but I always manage to muck something up with those usergroups =)
there is nothing to fuck up Kib - simply add the donators group in addition to what's already there and switch the "display group" to the donator one. that way the least can go wrong IMO. If you in contrary change the primary group to the donator one you have to make sure that the "registered user" group (the primary one for our permissions) is selected as additional group, or he will be locked out pretty much everywhere
Thanks for Donor status
(2015-05-26, 15:36)da-anda Wrote: there is nothing to fuck up Kib - simply add the donators group in addition to what's already there and switch the "display group" to the donator one. that way the least can go wrong IMO. If you in contrary change the primary group to the donator one you have to make sure that the "registered user" group (the primary one for our permissions) is selected as additional group, or he will be locked out pretty much everywhere

Yeah ^^ i keep forgetting what the correct order is. Thanks for the explanation.
We should clean them up one time.
(2015-05-27, 10:39)Kib Wrote: Yeah ^^ i keep forgetting what the correct order is. Thanks for the explanation.
We should clean them up one time.
I already cleaned them up - at least the permissions. We might be able to get rid of some older usergroups though

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Donate via SEPA0