Photos not coming up at all
Hi all,

I have about 20 folders or so, containing somewhere in the region of 3,000 family photos stored on my NAS. I am using Kodi on an Amazon Fire TV.

The first 8 or 9 folders all show up, have thumbnails, and I can go into the folder and look at the photos via Kodi.

Any other folders since then do not have a thumbnail associated with them, and although I can see the file names once I go into the folder on Kodi, they all look blank. Selecting a photo also just shows me a black screen.

I've tried regenerating thumbnails, I've even put just 3 of the folders (so that's about 100 photos) onto a separate USB stick and put it into the back of the AFTV, but the same thing - I cannot see any thumbnails or access any photos even though the file names are there.

There is about 2.6GB of space left on the AFTV. I tried clearing the cache to see if that helped, but nothing.

Is this a bug, or is there something really obvious I'm doing wrong??
Thanks!
I do not know anything about AFTV, but it may be running out of inodes to store all those thumbnails.
(2015-05-25, 12:42)Segfault Wrote: I do not know anything about AFTV, but it may be running out of inodes to store all those thumbnails.

There is lots of free space on the AFTV, though. Not sure what an inode is, but I would have thought just having a couple of hundred photos on the USB stick in the back wouldn't be a problem! Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Photos not coming up at all0